Paul Lahote

"Wait! You're technically a suspect!"

"Oh just keep the windows open a tad and cuff me if need be."

Azazel huffed pulling her coat tighter around her body like she was cold when really she was doing her best to convince herself that she can't just leave Paul

Azazel huffed pulling her coat tighter around her body like she was cold when really she was doing her best to convince herself that she can't just leave Paul. Jared would be on his way already and if the bastard wasn't taking so long she'd be home taking a nap. She was exhausted. She took over the patrol for the entire night and caught scent of something sickly sweet that made her continue patrolling for the entire night. Not wanting to take chances in the split second of waking Sam for his turn of the shift.

She stomped her feet on the floor in quick succession in an effort to keep herself awake. "Wake up Az." she sighed pressing her lips together. "Man... this watchdog duty is duller than a flame in hell."

BANG!!!

Fucking spoke too soon!

Azazel turned ripping her gaze back to the school and running slamming the door open. If it wasn't for her sudden heightened sense of smell she wouldn't have been able to find Paul Lahote who was standing in the school cafeteria shaking with a cracked phone by his feet and across the room there was a chair shattered against the wall across the room.

"Lahote?" Azazel called out.

"What do you want?!" He snarled his body shaking and she knew that he was trying to hide his panic. He had good control for someone whom she thought temper's rivaled hers.

"You're stressed alright man." She said calmly as though approaching a rabid wolf and in a way she was. Horse sized rabid wolf that could basically kill her if he was to shift in front of her "I need you to come with me out of the school and to-"

"Why should I go anywhere with a bitch like you?!" He snarled his body shaking again. Her jaw clenched and she sighed shaking her head telling herself to remain calm. She couldn't lose her temper. He needed her to be as calm. As calm as the still lake. He needed-  "You to fuck off, Miss Pathetic Princess."

It was after she felt the stinging on her hand and saw the red mark across Paul's cheek that she realized that she had hit him in the first place. There it was... that quick actions before she even had a chance to think and seeing Paul's vibrating body she could only say one thing.

"Oh Fuck."

She launched herself under a table, barely able to miss the explosion of the wolf. A split second of difference and she would have been down for the count. At the loud sound she jolted slamming her head against the bottom of the table. "Fuck!" She scowled putting her head on her now sore head.

She winced tugging her phone out of her pocket glad that she had good service. As she army crawled across the floor to hide underneath another table and heard the table she had just hidden under crack. He was destroying the fucking table... and moving on to the next...