PART 2.

TONY POV:
Aliens are attacking New York, my new friends and I, also known as the Avengers are all fighting to protect the city and the planet. The fight is long and tiring, but we have to protect the civilians no matter the cost, up ahead I see an alien thrust his spear through a man, he collapses onto the ground. I fly as fast as I can to see if I can help him in anyway, but as I'm getting closer I notice a woman run over and kneel beside him.

I need to get them out of here, I thought we'd already evacuated this area.

To my surprise the man who was stabbed sits up, the other woman pulls him to his feet and points in a direction away from the battle, the man runs. I land and approach the mysterious woman, somehow she saved the civilian "Hey!" She turns to face me as I walk closer, I lift up my helmet "What did you just do?" The woman before me is short, she has pale skin and looks young. Her dark brown hair is in a bun, she's wearing trainers, skinny jeans and a formal shirt with the sleeves rolled up "Helped." I recognise her accent as British.

Yeah, I got that much, but helped how? That man should've died without getting to a hospital, yet he got up and ran away. She must be a witch.

She starts walking in the direction I came from, where I know it's unsafe, I grab her arm as she passes me, stopping her in her tracks "You healed him, how? You some sort of witch?" She looks up at me with hazel eyes "There is a battle with aliens and you're asking me if I'm a witch? Leave the questions for after people are safe, I just wanna help people." The longer I look at her the more determined I can see she is, so I give her a nod and let go of her arm, she starts to walk away but I turn to face her "Want a lift?" “If you don't mind, Sir." I scoop her up and fly back into the battle, I hear Legolas through my comms "Guys, I'm overwhelmed and out of arrows!" I reply "I'm on my way." The woman looks up at me "Who you talking to?" "One of my friends, he needs help fighting. Can you fight at all?" "I'm not very strong." "What about with weapons?" "I've never even touched a gun." "Right, okay, just stay back when we arrive." I sigh "If he'd brought more arrows he wouldn't be in this mess." "Did you say arrows?"

I didn't realise I said that out loud.

"Yeah, he's an archer. Don't tell me you're good at archery." "I'm not half bad." I sigh "Well, he's out of arrows, you don't happen to have any arrows with you, do you?" She shakes her head "Thought not." We land on a rooftop, I start blasting the aliens, Legolas is fighting with his bow as I get closer I speak to him "Bring more arrows next time!" "A quiver can only hold so many arrows." "Then bring two quivers!" Legolas must've noticed the woman because he asks about her "Why did you bring a civilian up here?" "I was dropping her off in the city to help, she's a witch." The pair of us finish fighting the group on the roof and Legolas drops to his knees "What sort of witch?"

I'm not entirely sure... A healing one, I guess? Or can she do more? I don't know.

I see Legolas is bleeding, but I can't tell how bad it is since he's covering it, I look to the woman "Hey! Hermione!" She looks to me and walks over with an eyebrow raised "Did you just call me Hermione?" "Do your voodoo thing on him." Her eyes go wide when she looks to him, she rushes over and crouches down beside him.