PART 9.

TONY POV:
I still can't see the sofa but I definitely felt it on my toe "Okay, so this is crazy, we can't see your apartment. What about your apartment in London, show us!" "That's London, that's not close." "We've got a quinjet, it won't take long." We fly the quinjet to London, Spangles and Hermione talk quietly, but I can still hear them, he draws circles on the back of her hand that's resting on her knee "So, when you said you were on holiday..." "I lied, I'm sorry. I didn't want to just come out and say I dreamed you up, that's kinda creepy." They laugh.

She's right, that is kind of creepy.

"And it kind of is a holiday, it's a holiday from real life. Being a Doctor doesn't give me much free time, I start work at 6am and don't finish until 10:30pm weekdays, this is my break." "How do you handle working that much?" "I want to help people. Probably why I dreamed up having healing powers, they arrived when I got my job at the hospital just last year." "You still think this is a dream?" She moves her hand away from his and clasps them both in front of her, making him pout "It has to be. In my world there's no Hulk, no Thor, no Tony Stark-"

No Tony Stark!?

"Whoa, there's no me in your world!?" Spangles glares at me, but Hermione responds "That's right, I don't know about the rest of you, I don't know who you are but you probably don't exist either." I look to Spangles and speak "Ever heard of Captain America?" Her face shows confusion "Who?" "Fought in world war 2, he's got super strength." "No." I laugh and point at Spangles, who explains "That's me." Her eyes go wide "You're that old but look that hot? I'm definitely dreaming! I made you up and man did I make you look hot, no guys look like you." Spangles’ face turns bright red.

Oh, please don't let this be a dream for her, I want this to be real!

When we arrive in London we land and follow Hermione through the city, she points at a hospital "That's where I work." We continue walking and arrive at a pretty little apartment building "I don't understand..." Hermione is looking at the door in shock "Hermione, what is it?" "It's a mess!" She goes to unlock the door but it falls off its hinges when she touches it, even though it looks in perfect condition, she lets out a little gasp and rushes up the stairs, through the green walled building until we get to a door.

She must be seeing things like we did in the other apartment, but why and how?

She hesitantly opens the door, it was already unlocked, the door swings open and we all walk in, as we walk the floor creaks as if this place is ancient. The walls are painted a bright green, the ceiling is grey and the floor is covered in a grey fluffy carpet, but it feels like wooden floorboards under my feet. The curtains are grey, the couch is grey with green cushions, the place looks full of life, but it smells damp. She rushes to the bedroom door and pushes it open, inside I see a metal bed with orange and black striped bedding.