PART 7.

CLINT POV:
Loki and Thor are just about to leave when Thor glances around "Where is the Captain?" We all glance around and notice him talking to someone, I run over "Cap!" He looks over his shoulder at me "They're going." He turns back to the woman he was speaking to "Sorry, I'll be right back." We run back to the others and see them off, we all walk in the direction of the woman, so we can head back to the tower, Cap runs ahead to see her.

Hang on! Is that the woman from yesterday!? This is great we can call off the search.

I run over, leaving the others to trail behind, I stop at Cap's side and look down at the woman who healed me, looking in much better condition and her hair is down "Hey again." She smiles up at me "Hi." Cap looks between us "Do you two know each other?" I nod "Yeah..."

Wait, he knows who she is, right?

I throw the question back "Do you two know each other?" She gives me a guilty smile and Cap nods suspiciously "Yeah... we've been friends for a few months, how do you know her?" I look to the woman "A few months?" "Something like that, yeah." "You didn't say anything about that." "I didn't recognise him, if you didn't realise I wasn't exactly looking." "Apparently he didn't recognise you either." "Well, it's been a while." She looks up at him, I look over my shoulder "Guys! Come here!" I turn back to Hermione "Do you want to break it to him first?" She nods "I was in the battle yesterday healing people." Cap's mouth drops open and his eyes widen in shock.

Clearly he didn't know her as well as he thought.

The others arrive and Tony notices her straight away "Hermione! You just disappeared, we've been trying to find you but didn't know where to start! What happened!?" She chuckles a little and lays her hands on his shoulders and speaks calmly but firmly "Calm down Tony, I'm fine. I'll explain everything." By this point we're all curious, Tony grabs her hand and leads the way back to the tower, the rest of us following behind.

When we arrive back at the tower JARVIS speaks "Director Fury is waiting for you in the living room." Tony groans "Fine." He turns to Hermione "Hermione, remain calm, you're about to meet the Pirate Boss, he's mean and I don't want him to break you. So just remain calm, answer the questions and don't threaten him." She raises an eyebrow "Why would I threaten him?" "I don't know, just don't do it."

Oh boy, here we go.

The elevator doors open and we all step out to see Fury standing waiting for us, as we all walk over to the couches he keeps his eye on Hermione, once everyone is seated he speaks, still looking at her "I assume there were no problems with their transport?" Cap responds "No Sir, the Asgardians have left." "Good." For a moment everyone is silent "It seems you've found your missing healer." No one responds so Hermione does "Sir, I can explain my disappearance." He sits down and gestures for her to begin, so she stands so we can all see her "I'm not real."

Definitely wasn't expecting that.