PART 12.

TONY POV:
It's definitely her, but why is she here? Why is she in a coma? And why did the Pirate call the Doctor Agent?

I turn to face him "It's her." "Then we'd better get her to New York, him too." I look down at the unconscious man "Who is he?" "Bradley Walker, S.H.I.E.L.D Agent." We fly back to New York, being extra careful with Ellie in her condition, I don't know what had been explained to the man back at the hospital, but I don't care either. Ellie is what I care about right now, she's grown on me, even though I've only known her for a few days, she's just so likeable.

We arrive at the helicarrier Ellie is taken to the infirmary, we leave her in the Doctor's capable hands, apart from Capsicle who refuses to leave her side. The rest of us head to the interrogation room with Bradley, for a while we discuss and wait for him to wake up due to Nat having to keep knocking him out so he wasn't conscious at any point during the journey here. When he wakes up he's handcuffed to a chair, we're all on the other side of a two-way mirror so we can watch and listen without being seen, but being an Agent he'll already know were watching.

FURY POV:
I sit opposite one of my own Agents, something a Director hopes he'll never have to do, questioning the trust of his men "Why were you impersonating a Doctor?" He doesn't respond "Do you work for another organisation other than S.H.I.E.L.D?" Still no response "Who is Ellie Parker?" He blinks "Tell me why you were at the hospital with Ellie Parker." He looks away "How have you gotten involved?" He looks me in the eye and fiddles with something in his mouth, he bites down and he chokes out two words as his mouth starts to froth "Hail HYDRA."

You've got to be kidding me! We had a HYDRA Agent in our ranks, how did that happen?

I look to the two-way mirror and back at the now dead man, I lean back on my chair and sigh deeply. It's been a long day and so much has happened so everyone heads to bed early, as soon as I'm awake I try to figure out a way to decipher who's HYDRA, who's S.H.I.E.L.D, I don't know what portion of my Agents have betrayed us, for all I know it could've just been Walker, but I can't be sure. It's 06:30 when I get a call from the infirmary saying Doctor Parker is out of her coma. I call JARVIS and tell him to round up the Avengers and hurry here, I head straight to the infirmary, when I get there I notice the Captain is slumped in the chair beside her, looking exhausted. I place a hand on his shoulder and he jumps “Go to a spare room and get some rest.” “I don't want to leave her.” “I'll stay.” Reluctantly he leaves the room, I sit beside her and wait for her to wake up from her now unconscious state.