PART 16.

ELLIE POV:
I wake up and don't hear my alarm clock blaring, I grip my pillow a little tighter and keep my eyes closed as I relax.

Must be a weekend.

“Hmm…” “Comfortable, are we?” My eyes shoot open at the deep voice, I look into a pair of beautiful crystal blue eyes “I'm still here!” He chuckles “I can tell.” I realise I'm laying flat on top of him “I'm so sorry!” I'm about to attempt to get up, but he pulls me closer if that's at all possible, he pulls me into a kiss “I didn't say I didn't like it.” I feel myself blushing “So, what happened while you were asleep?” I think back “Nothing, nothing at all, just blackness. But it's better than going home, I wanna stay here forever.” “No arguments here.” I lean down and kiss him again, things get a little heated but we’re brought back to our senses by a knock on the door, we break apart and just stare at each other for a moment, then there's another knock. I get off Steve and try to straighten my clothes before I open the door, making sure Steve isn't visible to whoever's behind the door, I'm greeted by the rest of the Avengers, except Thor who's still in Asgard “Morning guys.” I give them a smile, Tony cheers “You're still with us!” I laugh.

Yes I am and I don't wish to go home ever again.

Natasha hands me a bag “I brought you some clothes.” “Thanks a lot.” I take the bag from her with one hand, my other hand keeping the door in place, Clint narrows his eyes “What are you hiding?” My eyes widen “Uh, what?” “You've got something in there you're hiding from us.” I see the curiosity on all of their faces, then I hear the Director's voice “Is the Doctor still with us?” I like my head out of the door “Yes, Sir.” “Good. Where's the Captain?” Tony looks down the corridor “What room's he in, this was the only occupied spare room.” I swear I see the Director smirk “This is the room he's occupying.” I feel myself blushing deeply.

Thanks a lot Director!

Tony pushes the door open and his eyes widen, I turn to see Steve sitting up I'm bed, the quilt covering the lower half of his body, he's currently pulling a shirt on, I hadn't even realised he'd taken it off “The old Captain finally got some!” After days of us trying to convince him all we did is cuddle he just wouldn't believe us, so we gave in. My life had only improved from then onwards, I never did go back to my world, I was trapped in this one with the Avengers. I became the Avengers personal Doctor, moved into the new Avengers Tower with everyone and started my new life with my boyfriend... Captain America.