PART 5.

TONY POV:
After laying Hermione on the couch we approach Reindeer Games, who seems to be distracted, Point Break is currently approaching him with a muzzle to block out his powers and to keep him quiet, he's just about to attach it when he speaks "Your friend has been trying to speak with you." He looks directly at me "She is quite a powerful little mortal, even after using all of her energy she's still able to block me from her mind and speak to me."

Is he talking about Hermione?

Thor takes a step back and I walk closer, I point to the woman unconscious on the couch, who's a bit dirty, looking deathly pale and exhausted "Are you talking about her?" "Indeed I am. As soon as you entered the room I could hear her shouting out to you." "She's unconscious." He rolls his eyes "Do you not listen!? She is out of energy, she didn't explain how but she's used it all. She's listening to our conversation right now." "What can we do for her?" He goes quiet for a moment "Nothing."

Then we just have to wait and hope she's okay. I hope he's telling the truth otherwise I'm going to be very annoyed.

We put the muzzle on Loki and lock him in a room in my tower so he can't do anything whilst we go out for some food, we leave Hermione on the couch and I tell JARVIS to keep an eye on both of them, for different reasons. We're sitting around a table eating shawarma in a building that has taken quite a hit from the battle, when all of a sudden my phone beeps, I take it out and hear JARVIS "Sir, the female has gone."

Gone!? We haven’t been gone long!

"Was she taken? Did she leave on her own?" "Neither?" It was strange hearing him respond like that with a question "J?" "She just vanished, Sir." We head back to the tower and watch the video footage, it turns out he was right, one second she was there, the next she was gone "J, can you run a facial recognition scan, I want to know who she is." "No one." "I'm sorry?" "I ran a scan earlier, she is no one, she does not exist, she has no form of identification matching her face."

How is that possible? Unless all of her information has been deleted, but why? Because of her healing powers?