PART 3.

CLINT POV:
I feel someone touching my arm, I look to see a friendly woman's face "Let me see where you're hurt, I can help." I take my hands off the wound on my torso, my hands are covered in blood, but she remains calm "Could you lie back for me, please?" I do as she asked and lay down, she lowers her hand over my wound so it's a few centimeters away from touching me, I watch in amazement as her hand glows a warm yellow. I feel the pain fading away, it's replaced with a tingling sensation, then the glowing dies down and she smiles down at me. She moves her hand away from my torso, she stands up and holds out both hands to me, she helps me up.

That was incredible! I feel a little dizzy but the pain's all gone!

I lift up my shirt to reveal no wound, not even a scar, I look down at her, my mouth slightly open in shock, Tony speaks "Told you she's a witch." She turns to him "Before you ask, no, I didn't go to Hogwarts." "Damn it!" I laugh, he picks her up "Let's get you down there." The pair fly away.

STEVE POV:
On the ground Thor and I are fighting together, I hear Nat through the comms "I can close it! Can anybody hear me? I can shut the portal down!" "Do it!" Stark speaks "No, wait!" "Stark, these things are still coming!" "I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute. And I know just where to put it." I see the missile coming in fast, Iron Man flies up to it and pushes it off course, he holds onto it as he flies it upwards towards the portal.

There's no way he'll survive that blast.

"Stark, you know that's a one-way trip?" "Save the rest for return." He goes off the comms, he climbs higher and higher, he then disappears up into the portal. All of a sudden all of the aliens drop dead, there are explosions on the other side of the portal.

Come on Stark! Come on!

We can't risk the explosion causing problems here so I click my earpiece and sigh "Close it." The portal closes, just as I thought I'd seen the last of Stark he falls through "Son of a gun!" But he keeps falling, he doesn't fly down, Thor notices too "He's not slowing down!" He swings his hammer to fly up, but the Hulk jumps from a building a snatches him out of the sky, he gets to the ground and throws him towards us. He's unmoving on the ground, Thor rips off Stark's helmet, I sit beside him.

He's gone. He was a hero, I was wrong about him...

The Hulk yells in his face and his arc reactor lights up, Stark gasps "What the hell? What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me!" I chuckle with relief "We won." He smiles and sighs "Alright. Hey. Alright. Good job, guys."