PART 15.

BRUCE POV:
After explain everything to her, about her coma and he telling us everything she knows about her 'dreams’ we start to figure things out. But what we don't realise is that Ellie is still with us, we've been discussing all day, the sun has already set and she's still here. I look across the table in the conference room to see Ellie yawn, she's never seemed tired before “Ellie, you alright?” “Hm?” She perks up a little, everyone looks to her “I asked if you're alright.” “Uh, just a-” She covers her yawn with a hand “-bit tired, that's all.” Tony looks at his watch “Blimey, no wonder! It's 10:46pm.” We all get up to leave when Ellie calls out to everyone “Wait!” We turn to see her looking wide awake “Did you just say 10:46?” “Well, it's 10:47 now, 10:48…” “Okay, I get the point! But that's past my curfew.” Tony laughs “Not that sort of curfew! In my world wake up 5:30am, go to bed at 11pm, in this world I wake up at 6:30am and disappear at 10pm. I'm late!” She has a huge smile on her face.

She hasn't gone back to the other world! Maybe whatever that Agent did mucked things up.

I speak “Maybe you get to stay here now. We've already figured out that this isn't a dream, it's a different world, a different version of Earth, so maybe you get to be here instead of the other world. If you could, would you like that?” “I would love that. I guess I'll see if I'm here tomorrow when you all wake up.” Fury speaks “Id like you to stay here overnight, the rest of you should head to the tower, see you in the morning.” Steve speaks “I'm gonna stay here too, see you guys tomorrow.” Clint, Tony, Nat and myself say goodnight to everyone and head to the tower.

STEVE POV:
The Director turns to me “Show her to one of the spare rooms, I'll hopefully see you both in the morning.” He walks out of the conference room leave just Ellie and I “Come on.” I take her hand and I'm glad she doesn't pull away, I lead her to a spare bedroom, put the occupied sign on the door and open it “Sleep well.” She shakes her head “I'm not sleeping, what if I don't come back?” I step inside the room with her and shut the door behind us “That's a risk you're gonna have to take, you can't just not sleep.” She yawns “I'll be fine, you sleep.” “I'm not sleeping unless you do.” “Steve…” “Come on.” I lead her to the bed and gently push her down, I pull off her shoes, she looks up at me with an expression I don't recognise.

Why's she looking at me like that? She looks adorable with that look.

“What?” “I'm scared that if I sleep I won't see you again. What if this the last time I can visit this world?” A tear rolls down her cheek “What if I get suck there?” I wipe away her tear “I don't know.” “I don't wanna lose you, Steve.” I lean down and kiss her on the lips, when we pull away for air we're both blushing “I'll stay, if you want.” She nods and shuffles over so there's room, I take my shoes off and get on the bed, she pulls the quilt over the pair of us. I put one arm around her and she cuddles up to my chest, we falls asleep like that.