PART 4.

ELLIE POV:
I've just finished healing someone else and told them to go home, they run away and I drop to my knees, I've used too much of my energy up. I look up at the sky to see Iron Man flying something up to the portal above us, I manage to crawl over to a building and lean up against it, I don't pay attention to where I am or what's around me, I shut my eyes and try to get some energy back.

What happens if you die in a dream? Do you wake up or die in real life?

I just stay there for a while controlling my breathing, the noises have stopped around me, everything's quiet, that is until I hear a panicked voice "Hermione!" I hear feet pounding on the ground and someone grab both of my arms and shake me slightly, but I don't have the energy to open my eyes or respond. I then feel someone touch my wrist and hear a different man's voice "She's still with us. Do you know her, Tony?" "Yeah. She's been healing injured people, healed Legolas." "Healing? Like magic?" "That's why she's Hermione." A new voice, a familiar voice, that I can't quite place speaks "Let's get her inside." I feel myself being lifted into someone's arms and carried, I want to reach out and speak but I can't.

Hey! Can anyone hear me? Tony!

I keep trying to force myself to speak, I'm put onto something soft and hear a beautiful voice, it doesn't sound like all the others, it seems to be more in my mind than in my ears "Hello, Midgardian."

Midgardian?

"Can you hear me?" "I can, I can hear your thoughts." "I've been trying to talk to Tony, but I don't have the energy to do so." "For a Midgardian you're rather impressive." "Pardon?" "You should not be able to talk back to me like this or block your mind from me."

I'm blocking my mind from him and am talking to him with my thoughts? This is so cool!

"Would you please tell Tony I'm okay, I can hear him, but I've used too much energy." "Why should I?" "Please, Sir." "I don't take orders from mortals." "It's not an order, it's a request. Please..."