Chapter 5 - City Tour

*Kaminari POV*
We left McDonalds and thank goodness. My stupid blushing is going to be the death of me. We walked out. This was probably like an ideal day for a tour. The trees were swaying softly and the birds were chirping. I seemed to doze off because Kirishima was half-yelling me to catch up. They ended up half a block down the street from where I was. I kinda of just like jog-run to catch up.

I was out of breath when I was a couple of feet behind the BakuSquad.

"Took you long enough," Bakugou said, snorting.

"Hey, that's rude." Kirishima punched Bakugou in the arm.

"Tch, sorry." He looked at me. Then proceeded to gave a glare to Kirishima, who just shrugged it off.

"Sorry. He's a little bit sassy." Bakugou gave another glare towards Kirishima before looking  ahead.

"Anyway, we're here," Mina said, arms spread wide looking at the group, "Just thought to show you this."

"What is this?" I asked.

Mina gave me a shocked face before continuing, "Well this my dudes is UA, the one of the most famous hero academies in the world. I can't believe, you don't know what this is." She directs the last sentence towards me. She continues, giving a brief history lesson.

I stood there awe-struck as Sero, unexpectedly, nudged my arm and began to laugh. I looked up at him, he seemed genuinely happy. His laugh was like the purest thing ever to exist. Another blush appears only to disappear as Mina decides we spent too much time here.

"Guys, we're moving on," Mina yells at the top of her lungs.

She was already walking away. We caught up to her. A couple of minutes later, we're standing in front of a huge sign. I hear some loud groans from the boys. I give them a questioning look. Sero points at it.

"It's a mall."

Mall? Mall? I looked confused so, he continued.

"Basically, it's a shopping center and you go shopping for like clothes and food. And of course, Mina would choose this out of all places. Why?" He complained. His bangs fell into his eyes, so he kinda did a hair-whip. He swiftly put in a man-bun. It revealed a sharp jawline and...He caught me staring at him. Darn it. His pale cheeks turned slightly pink before he turned in the other direction.

"Anyway," Mina began again, "I'm just going to shop for like a hour. You boys can do whatever, but meet me back here at 5:30. Okay?"

"Yep, got it," I said, happily. The others just shrugged or nodded. I try to catch a glimpse of him. He seems kinda of cute.

I looked at my phone, it said 3:56. I had no idea what to do. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to see Bakugou. Bakugou?

"What do you want to do, Pikachu?" He teased.

"Pikachu?" I look at him, he shrugs.

"You look like one." I shrug.

"My answer to your question is that I don't know." He looked unsurprised. I guess he wasn't expecting an answer, so he began listing places.