Chapter 11 - From Me to You

*Sero*
I have a boyfriend. It feels right.

I walk towards the living room (because you know). Suddenly, Mina pops out of nowhere.

She grabs onto my shoulders. "How did it go?" She asks, anxiously. It's the thing about when he left for no apparent reason.

"Hands off, I have a boyfriend." I gently push her away.

She squeals and talks in some fangirl language. She wildly starts jumping up and down. She suddenly yells out, "KAMINARI!!! YOU'RE OKAY!!!"

I turn around and sure enough it's Kaminari, my boyfriend.

"Yeah," he says, rather quietly. He searches for something and makes eye contact with me. He quickly looks down at the ground. His face turns into a pink color. Mina goes over to him.

"Hey, you okay? In love?" Mina teases him. He turns more red. She laughs.

I walk towards him and sling an arm over his shoulders.

"Nah, Kami just got a boyfriend who loves him too much." He tries to hide my face with his hand. I kiss his cheek.

"You're so cute when you blush," I comment.

Tomato. That's the actual color of Denki's face right now.

"Awww, you guys are too cute," Mina says.

"Can I open my presents, now?" He murmurs.

"Do whatever makes your heart happy."

He goes to the table where the presents are located. Denki chooses a small black box tied with a black ribbon. He tries to get the ribbon off and he fails.

"Need help?" I ask him. He tries one more time. Again, the stubborn ribbon won't come off.

"Yes," he gives up trying, "I hate it that I have to wear this." He gestures to the bronze cast around his right arm.

"Well, hopefully you can get it off soon," I reply to him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys that I have to go to the doctor in a week. He's going to give me a time estimation of how much longer I have to wear this cast."

"So, all you have to do is wait?" Kirishima asks him. He nods.

"Hanta, can you help me get this stupid ribbon off?"

I put my head on his shoulder and take off the ribbon for him. Then, we both took off the wrapping paper revealing a black, rectangular box. He opens it and its a dog tag.

"What does it say?" I ask him.

He turns it over. "Dunce Face," he replies.

I chuckle. "That's definitely Bakugo."

He nods. Kaminari proceeds to find Bakugo and give him a smirk. Bakugo sends him a shrug in response.

He chooses another one. It's a light gray bag filled with different colors of tissue paper. Denki removes the paper and pulls out a hoodie. To be exact, it's a Pikachu hoodie. He knows who it is because he goes over to Mina.

"Thank you." He gives her a small hug.

Kaminari once again needs help again. This present is inside in a cardboard box. I cut the tape keeping it closed. He opens it and it's painting. Yep, Kirishima. It has a electrocution sign in the middle. There's a red sun fading into dark grey clouds which show some lighting bolts. Just on the right, you can barely make out a house.

"Thanks man," Denki says to Kirishima. He receives a thumbs-up in reply.

"Hanta, any last words?" He turns towards me.