Chapter 10 - Truth

*Sero*
The door opened revealing some hopeful looks from Mina. I slightly regretted my decision to ask him if he liked me, because he pushed past them. He went towards the direction of his room and I heard a faint click of a door closing. I tried to knock on his door, but he didn't answer.

I walked back. I didn't want to bother him anymore than I had to. Mina looked over at me.

"So Sero," Mina says quietly, "What happened?"

*Kaminari*
Laying in my bed. Staring at my ceiling. Do you know what's interesting about it? There are stars. Those stick-on stars that put on your ceiling because you're scared of the dark or you need some kind of distraction while you fail to fall asleep. Yeah, those stars.

I needed some kind of distraction. I pick up my phone and text Sao.

Sao Owaga

Can you help me with
something?

Yeah sure

So how can I help you?

My friend needs some
advice

What's wrong?

My friend's friend asked
my friend if he likes him.
My friend didn't answer
because they were interrupted
by their other friends. My
friend doesn't know what
to say to his friend.

I don't know how to help
him because he left and it's
awkward between them

Well I think they should
talk it out and see what
comes next

Thanks. I've gotta
go. Bye.

I hoped I helped. See ya
later.

I put my phone down. I hear some knocking on the door. I ignored it. I heard a soft thump. A voice talked. I immediately recognized it. Sero.

"Hey, Kaminari..." Sero says. It's slightly muffled because of the door.

"I'm sorry," he sighs, "I shouldn't have ask that question."

There's a minute of silence. The sun is setting and resting for the night.

"Denki, I'm in love with you."

A couple of seconds went by. I walk to my door and open it. He sitting against my door. He notices the door opening and can't react quick enough. He ends up falling against my legs. He looks up and I smirk at him. He asks the question once again, but this time I know my answer.

"Denki, do you like me?"

"Been for a while now."

He looks relieved. He stands up and takes my left hand into his own.

"Can I kiss you?" He says as he looks into my eyes.

I nod. He leans down and place his lips on mine. It was genuine and sweet. It was perfect.

I break our kiss after a few moments. He straightens up and looks at me, waiting. I found myself blushing and looking at the ground seemed interesting at the moment.

"Can we use our first names?" I ask him.

"Denki," Sero teases me, "do whatever makes you happy."

"Okay then Hanta..." It felt weird saying his first name instead of Sero, but it also it felt right.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I looked up at him.

He leans close by my ear. "As long as you'll be mine."

He turns around, but before he starts walking back to the living room, he glances over at me one more time.

He said, "Oh and Denki, you forgot your presents."

And with that, he left.