Chapter 16 - Impression

*Sero*
3 weeks later

We walk into a building of patients and doctors.

"You ready?" I ask him.

"I've been ready for a long time." He says.

"You got this." I say.

"Thanks, babe." He says. I nod.

It's been too long. He finally gets his cast off today. About two weeks ago, we went and they took some X-rays. Said it wasn't healed yet. Then, they said it come back in 2 weeks which was even longer. Now, we just have to stay in the waiting room.

"So have you ever broken a bone?" Denki asks.

"I've broken a leg before climbing a tree." I say.

"Let me guess, Bakusquad?"  I nod and sigh. He lets out a chuckle.

"Sounds about right."

"Wouldn't who I am today without them. I wouldn't me without you." I turn towards him. He blushes.

"Me too. Thanks for being there for me."  I kiss him on the lips.

"Denki Kaminari?" A nurse shouts.

We follow the nurse down a rather large hall. Nurses with clipboards walk down the long wide stretch. Doctors in long lab coats with stethoscopes, walk briskly towards their destinations.

"You'll be in here."

Our nurse stops and guides us through a door. The room is a light cream color. Two pairs of chairs are set opposite of each other. I take a seat and Denki sits next to me. His doctor comes in a couple of minutes later.

"Hello again. I'm Dr. Fujii. As you know, today we're going to take off your cast. Kaminari, will you please sit here?"

I felt his hand leave mine. He went to sit in the chair. Dr. Fujii took out a pair of scissors. I felt my breath get caught. I know I shouldn't be worried. He's a doctor and he does this for a living, but he has a pair of scissors. Next to my boyfriend's arm. So I hold his hand again and it calms my nerves.

"You know he's professional, right?" Denki says.

"Yeah, but makes me feel better." I give his hand a squeeze.

"Boyfriends?" Dr. Fujii asks.

"Yeah." He blushes.

Dr. Fujii puts medical saw on his cast. It's slow. I can hear a faint sawing sound.

"Ouch," Denki flinches. I immediately go defensive. The doctor stops and puts the saw on the table. He sighs.

"Sorry, but your skin might be sore. It might be dark. Your skin might be flaky, dry or pale. I advise you to gently wash it off with lukewarm water and soap. Another thing to be aware of is that your muscles might be weaker. Please put lotion on and fragrance-free is advised also."

He picks up the saw again.

"Sir, can you please step aside?" He asks.

I do and he starts again. I don't know why I'm anxious about this, but Denki seems fine.

A takes awhile, but he's finally finished. The doctor lectures Denki about taking care of his arm and stuff. He gets released and we're walking through the hospital doors.

*Time-skip*

"So where are we?" He's blindfolded and we're standing in front of a little nature trail. I brought his camera along. The sun is just above the horizon.

"We're here." He takes it off.

"Wow. Hanta-," He looks around amazed, "Thanks."

We walk down. Trees are like guardians. I give him his camera. He takes pictures of everything. The trees. The birds. And the flying little bugs who crap on everything. Basically everything except for the snails.

"You're scared of snails?" I ask him, slightly amused.

"Yeah. They so slimy and gross and ugh." he shivers.

I think it's cute.

"I'll protect you," I say. I roll my eyes.

He pouts which I think is going to be the death of me one day.

After a while, we sit down on a hill. The sunset  reflects off his eyes.

"Hey, Hanta." He seems more serious.

"Yeah?" I turn around.

"What was your first impression of me?"

Hey, y'all thanks for the support for my first story. I know it had its ups and downs. So thanks for my viewers and the people who voted. I appreciate it. Again, I want to thank Blazengame YaBoiSero and many other people for their ideas. I love reading all your comments. Again, thanks.