Chapter 15 - Pretty Sweet

Note: Phone calls are going to be in Italics.

*Kaminari*
5 days until doctor

I awoke to see that sun was blinding me with all it's glory. But, what was more blinding was the person sitting against the wall. He glanced up. The sunlight hit his face just right and just he looks like an angel.

"Afternoon, darling." I blushed. Hanta gives me a gentle smile.

I sit up. "So what's the plan, Captain?" I asked him.

"Well, I figured we could hang out together or ask the squad to do something."

"Okay."

He took his phone out from his back pocket and started calling one of our squad members. He puts it on speaker phone.

"Hello, who's this?" Mina asked, using a bad impression of a British accent.

"Hello, I'm looking for Mina Ashido," Sero said in reply.

"Hold on for a moment." Then I hear her walk away and yell her own name. A few seconds later, Mina comes back on (still using the accent) and says "I'm sorry she's not hear right now. Would you like to call again later?"

"Excuse me, Miss-" I say using a American Southern accent. I get interrupted by Mina.

"Hello, lovebirds. How ya doing on this mighty fine day?" I hear Hanta sigh.

"Do we finally get to speak to the Queen?" I say.

"The queen is right here, so go on. State your business." She says.

"We're good thank you very much. We would like to know if she'll join us to hang out with her friends." Hanta replies.

"I'll see it to her," there's a brief pause, "She's free for the day."

"Alright, Mina the act is up, so let the conversation go its course." Sero says.

"Okay. You got me." She gives a quiet giggle. "So you wanted to hang out?"

"Yep," we both say. I look up on kitchen clock. 3:46 PM. I gently nudge my boyfriend's shoulder. Hanta looks over and then he nods at me.

"Tell the others I'll pick them up around 4. Get it?" Sero says.

"Got it."

"Good." He ends the call and I go get ready.

5 minutes later...

"I didn't know you could drive." I watch in amazement as he got into driver's seat of a old 1974 Dodge Challenger.

"Yep." He smiles at me. I get into the backseat of the car and close the door.

"You know you can come up here. I don't bite." He winks. I pull myself over the little storage area.

"So you can drive right?" I ask him, unsure.

"Yeah, pretty much. " He turns towards me.

I close the gap with a kiss. We both sync together in a peaceful harmony. Time becomes fiction. Reality disintegrates. Tongues roam unfamiliar territory. Eyes close. We stay there a little while longer, living in the moment.

Reluctantly, I feel his lips leave mine. I hear him quietly murmur something though I can't tell what. Then, Hanta starts the car. The engine let's out a roar. He starts driving the Challenger down the road.

*Time-skip*

Kirishima gets in the backseat along with Mina and Bakugo. Once Kirishima settles down and buckles his seatbelt, Sero starts talking.

"Okay, what do you want to do?"

Bakugo shrugs. Mina pipes up. "Nails."

"Other ideas?" Sero asks again. No one says anything, so...

*Time-skip*

We walk up to a small salon called "Royal Nails". We all filed in through the door.

"Welcome," a girl says, "Do you have an appointment?"

I see Mina shake her head.

The girl continues, "Mani or pedi?"

"We'll have five manicures," Mina replies.

"Just pick your color and we'll be right with you. What's the name?"

"Bakusquad," we say in union.

The girl behind the desk gives us a gentle smile before returning to whatever she's working on.

"What's a mani pedi?" I ask.

Mina turns around to face me and shock is written all over her face.

"You haven't been into a nail salon?" Mina asks me.

I shake my head. I look around to see the other boys shake their head too.

"Wow, I seriously have to get you boys out of the house more."

"A mani are for your fingernails and pedi are for your toenails."

Mina starts walking towards a large selection of what I'm guessing is nail polish.

"Hanta?" Sero turns to face me.

"Need something?" He asks, confused.

"Can you pick out my color?" I ask him, "If I let you pick out mine, can I pick out yours?"

"If it contents your soul."

"Awww, you guys are too cute." Mina doing a small fan girl moment.

After carefully deciding what to pick for him, I hide it behind my back. I look over at him and he seems prepared. He walks over to me.

"Ready?" I nod.

Together, I pull out a mustard colored bottle and Sero pulls out a tangerine colored bottle.

"Bakusquad!"

*Time-skip*

Hanta held the door for me.

"For my lady." I rolled my eyes at him.

"We all know that your good boyfriends. Now, can you please shut up and get in the freaking car?" Bakugo said.

"Right, we all know you like Kirishima. So why don't you date him already?" Sero smirked at Bakugo. I saw Bakugo and Kirishima blush really hard.

"I state my case." Then, Sero walked away.

We all got into the car. We had a silent car ride.