Chapter 14 - Goodnight

Note: Short chapter

*Kaminari*
3:07 AM.

I moved in from my small town and never in a million years would I think that falling bridge would ultimately result in getting a boyfriend.

I made my way to the bridge. So, they repaired it and replaced the old railing with new metal one.

I walk onto the bridge and run my hand against the cool metal. I cross my legs and sit down.

I take a deep breath and slowly I calm down my racing heart.

A couple of seconds or minutes pass...I don't know. It might've been a hour.

I hear a small cough behind me. I take glance behind me. It's Sero.

*Sero*
Kaminari sitting down. I take a seat to the right of him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I say quietly. I regret not talking to him when we found out. I was just shocked. His parents seemed so nice and...I couldn't find words. I wanted to comfort him, and I regret that I didn't.

I look at him. Denki didn't respond.

A few minutes pass.

"I feel like my world is falling apart." I barely heard it, but it was there.

"I'm sorry." I see a couple of tears rolling down his cheek.

I gently wipe it away with my thumb and pull him into a hug.

"You don't have to be sorry because it's not your fault." I can feel him start to cry again.

"Hey, it's okay." I rub his back.

He pulls away after some time and he wipes away the remaining tears.

"My parents," he flinches and starts again quietly, "It might take some time to get used it the facts."

I pull him into a hug and we both hug each other for a while.

"We'll just have to get through it together," I say.

Kaminari just nods against my chest.

We both pull away after a while and stand up.

"Ready to go back?" I ask him.

"Not really."

"Just tell me whenever your ready." I reply to him.

The effect of sleep is catching up to my senses. I let out a yawn. He does too.

"I think I'm ready," Denki says, tiredly.

"Okay."

We both start walking to my house. I reached out to hold his hand. He intertwines our fingers.

"I don't think I can sleep in your old room," Denki says.

"Okay, so...what's the solution?"

"I thought maybe," then he starts mumbling. We pass under a streetlight and I can see a light pink color dusted over his cheeks. I stop.

"I'm sorry, what you did you say?" I ask him.

"I thought maybe we could sleep together..." He looks at the ground when he says this.

I tilt his head up. His face is tomato red.

"Sure."

*Time-skip*

We cuddled in my bed. I placed a kiss on his lips before wrapping an arm around his waist.

"Good night."

"You too."