Chapter 7 - Rollerskates

*Sero POV*
A sudden thought came to me.

"Rollerskating," I suggested.

Rollerskating. Now, this is where I tell that I actually don't suck at this. It's actually one of my hobbies, one of those things I instantly fell in love with. The feeling of being letting go and the freedom to leave complicated emotions. Anyway put that aside, I'm better then most people, according to Mina. So continuing...

"I know a rink a couple of blocks away. It's open."

*Time-skip*

Bakugo, Mina and me are the only ones who know how to skate well. Bakugo skates like he's the flash and Mina is a literal ballerina. Kirishima is kinda good, but he's slow. I mean he's a little bit slower than the average roller skater. Bakugo and Kirishima usually skate together. Mina does her own thing and Kaminari...he doesn't know what he's doing.

So, turns out Kaminari hasn't experienced the thrill of having wheels implanted onto your shoes. I took this precious moment to tell him the basics, from learning how to get off the wall to how to move around.

I took Kaminari's hand after he got on his skates. He blushed. I began to help him to the wide rink. Once we got close to the wall, he immediately held on into it like it was the only thing keeping him alive.

"I'm sorry," he said, still tightly bounded to the wall.

I gave him a small smile. "Well, you can't get better if you hold it the whole day."

"That's true." He hesitatingly holds out his hand.

I take his hand once again into my own and start slowly making my way to the rink. We're in. Kaminari is holding onto my hand, tightly. We're both blushing, but I start the mini-lesson.

I roll away from the wall and turn back towards him. He gives me a "I thought we were friends" face. I roll my eyes.

"Look at me," I say, he does, "Now, look at my feet and how they move."

I began my move my feet. He studies my movements, then looks at my face. He looks impressed, but at the same time, kinda of discouraged.

"What the heck, Sero, I can't do that," he states.

"Aww, come on. You haven't tried and you don't know if you will like it or not." I gave a small pout. I skate my way over to him. "I'm helping you because that's what friends are for."

Friends. Not really my view of this boy, but I'm not going to rush anything. I don't even know if he likes me or let alone, likes guys. I focus my attention back to Kaminari.

"I'm helping you, but I could've picked you up and left you in the middle of the rink." I gave him, a smirk. I wouldn't really do that to him, but I would do it if he was going to be like this the whole time.

I grab onto his shoulder and start rolling away from the wall. Kaminari protests against me, but he gives up after I pick him up.

I know what I said. I'm a rebel. I lifted him from my arms to the ground. A look of defeat spreads across his face. I plan to skate away a couple feet away from him when...

"Wait..." he pleads with me. I stand still as he tries to move forward. He loses balance. In his moment of unsteadiness, he grabbed on into my arm and pulled me down along with him.