Superpowers

SKYE POV

Everyone gathered around the counter in the lab (what was left of it) and talked about what was happening to them.

"So, you think May controlled a flying plate?" Coulson asked.

Ward nodded and said "I know it sounds crazy but-"

"Agent May, do you believe this?" Coulson interrupts.

"I guess," May shrugged.

That's weird, telekinetic Melinda May. But it's not as weird as my mind reading theory, though. I was thinking about telling Coulson about it, but I think he's busy with May and Ward. The bit about Fitz stopping the chaos is the part I'm interested in, I have a theory that he can control tech (pretty unlikely, but not as unlikely as how quickly Coulson had healed) maybe Fitz started all of it in the first place.

Simmons stood away from us with a worried expression on her face.

"Hey, are you okay?" I walk over to her.

"I don't like all of this superpower stuff," She shrugs.

"Superpowers? We haven't even confirmed that yet," I say.

"But Skye, what if we do have superpowers? What does that make us? powers are dangerous."

"Jemma, who would you want to have powers? Some power hungry maniac or us?"

"I know but, superpowers make people maniacs."

"Look, maybe it's nothing, please stop worrying."

Simmons sighs and walks out of the lab.

"Hey, where did Simmons go?" Coulson asks.

"Upstairs," I say "She's worried about us."

Coulson turns to everyone else.

"I want all of you to go back to sleep," He says "If anything like this happens again, come to me first."