One Less Secret

SKYE POV

Mind reading is awesome!

I sit at the table in the kitchen drinking a (delicious) mug of hot chocolate and reading the minds of everyone who walks past! It's awesome!

Simmons walks into the kitchen with a worried expression on her face.

"Hey what's up?" I ask.

Suddenly I get a.... Feeling. I felt Simmons, I felt her worry, but also her happiness. I saw through her eyes, I saw me sitting at the table, I felt how cozy her jumper was. Wait, am I inside Simmons?!

Now I know what people are talking about when they say 'out of body experience'. That wasn't just mind reading, I was inside her mind!

"Erm... Skye?" I come back to reality and realise I'm staring at her.

"Oh!" I say "Sorry... Can I tell you something crazy?"

"Please don't tell me you have powers...' She groans.

"How did you know?" I laugh "I think I can read people's minds, I thought I was crazy but then everyone else suddenly had powers."

"Mind reading?" Simmons didn't sound very impressed "Prove it, what am I thinking about?"

I closed my eyes an tried really hard to read her mind, I don't usually try this hard.

Soon, I'm inside of her mind again and I feel all of her worry again. I concentrate on what she was thinking, and suddenly I get a vision of her and Fitz.

"Fitz!" I exclaim "You're thinking about Fitz and..."

"You can stop now Skye!" Simmons said.

"Oh my god! You kissed him!" I tease "You kissed Fitz!"

"Well, you...uh.... You like Ward!" Simmons counters.

"Wait, are you a mind reader too?" I ask.

"No, It's a bit obvious,"

"Really? Is it that obvious?"

"Is what that obvious?" Coulson walks in.

"Uh, girl stuff..." I mutter.

"If you want to tell me anything, you can trust me," Coulson says.

"Skye can read people's minds!" Simmons exclaims.

"Jemma!" I shout.

"Wait, what?" Coulson's jaw dropped.

"Ugh, I guess I'd have to tell you at one point..." I sigh.

"You were supposed to tell me first!" Coulson says.

"Hey, there's a lot going on right now, I didn't get time to tell you," I lie.

"What distracted you?" Coulson asks.

"She was probably making out with Wa-" I put my hand over Simmons mouth before she says anything stupid.

"Please don't use your powers," Coulson says the exact thing that I was hoping he didn't say "It's an invasion of our privacy."

"I can't really help it," I admit.

"Try not to," Coulson replies a leaves the room.

"Don't tell everyone my secrets!" I snap at Simmons.

"It was wrong to keep that from Coulson!" Simmons exclaims.

"You know, since you seem so eager to tell everyone about Ward too, maybe everyone deserves to know about you kissing Fitz!"

"Okay, I'll stop," She groans.

"Thank you,"