Romanoff and the Honeycomb Kill Room

SKYE POV
Okay, this looks bad. Being stuck in your own interrogation room is bad, right?

But I guess the threatening looking red head who is giving me the death stare is worse.

"Agent Natasha Romanoff," She introduced herself.

"Uh, hi... I'm Skye,"

"I know who you are," She replied.

"Yeah, of course you do," I rolled my eyes, she was a robot, just like Ward.

"You are going to tell me everything."

"No you are going to tell me where you took Simmons."

Agent Romanoff sighed. She reached into a small bag she had left in the corner of the room. What was in that bag?

A gun. I wish I never asked that question.

"Listen, Skye. I am not going to play games with you, you are going to tell me where Agent Ward and Agent Fitz are."

Okay, Flashback time.

"Stop rambling and do something!" Fitz shouted.

"What am I supposed to do?!" Ward exclaimed.

"Calm down, guys!" I exclaim.

"We need to get Jemma out of here." Fitz said.

"How are we supposed to that?! She's unconscious! She's going to slow us down!" Ward moaned.

"Look, you two get her out of here and I'll distract the guards." Fitz replied.

"That's insane! You'll get killed!"

"No, he won't," Ward says "I'll go with him."

"No. You're not going."

"Skye, please," Fitz sighed "I need Jemma to be okay."

Note to self: Beware of Fitz's puppy dog eyes.

After that I didn't see them again. A group of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents put a bag over my head shortly after they left. The agents must have took Simmons too.

"I repeat, where are they?"

Oh yeah, I just remembered that BLACK WIDOW IS POINTING A GUN AT ME.