To Manhattan

SIMMONS POV

I'm sure Coulson was very confused when we rushed into his office and started telling him about explosions, seeing the future and Ward's new powers. But, he listened.

"So how exactly did Skye calm Ward down?" Coulson asked when we were finished talking.

Me and Fitz couldn't help sniggering when he said that.

"I just did!" Skye exclaimed.

"More importantly, we have a mission," Coulson changed the subject "Fury wants us to investigate a little girl in Manhattan who seems to have discovered she has mind reading powers."

"That's awesome!" Skye says "Maybe I can talk to her."

"That actually would be a good idea," Coulson shrugs "I was gonna leave you in the van outside with Fitzsimmons, but okay."

"Wait, you're leaving us in the car?" I groan "We have powers too, maybe we can help."

"Jemma," Fitz says "You were the one who told me to how dangerous it is!"

"Oh yeah..." I sigh "I guess we can stay in the car."

"Well, let's go," Ward says.

WARD POV

As we drove into Manhattan I noticed there was a tension between me and Skye. She was avoiding talking to me. I tried to start a conversation with her, but it was impossible.

"Have you ever been to Manhattan before?" I ask.

"I dunno...." She replies.

"I've been here a couple of times,"

"Cool...."

"Do you.. uh.. Read books?"

"Maybe..."

No one noticed though, May was on her laptop the entire time (I wonder what she was doing) and Fitzsimmons where deep in conversation with Coulson. I have no idea what they're talking about...

"I love Matt Smith! He was a great doctor!" Coulson exclaims.

"Really? I prefer David Tennant," Simmons says.

"I like Matt Smith, he was kinda cool," Fitz added.

"I loved Rose Tyler!" Simmons says "She was so-"

"I can't stand her!" Fitz interrupts.

"Uh, Sir?" I ask Coulson "We've been circling the building for the last ten minutes."

"Oh," He blushes "Sorry about that."

We park in front of a large apartment building. As I get out of the van I hear a loud scream.

"AAAAAAH!"