Kidnapped

SKYE POV

Since the Fitzsimmons incident (yes, that's what I'm calling it) they've been acting weird. First of all, Fitz and Simmons are ignoring each other, when Coulson asks them to do something they go into separate rooms. They won't even make eye contact!

Right now I'm in Lola with Coulson and Zoey. Zoey was small enough to squeeze into the same seat as me.

Suddenly Lola comes to a halt and Coulson jumps out followed by Zoey.

She grinned and said "Thank you for all your help, Mr Coulson."

"No problem, this is a special S.H.I.E.L.D. school for gifted children like you," Coulson replied.

"Like the X-men school?" Zoey giggled.

Coulson laughed "Yeah, something like that."

Coulson turned to me.

"Stay here," Coulson says "I've got an old buddy who's assigned here, I'm going to say hello."

"Sure," I mumbled, busy playing some stupid game on my phone.

I sit there for a while, and then a man and woman came up to me.

At first I thought they were tourists, we were in France, after all. The man was quite muscular, but the woman was taller, both of them were far taller than me though.

"Hey, what's up?" I say in a friendly tone, don't want to get on their bad side.

Suddenly a bag Is thrown over my head and before I know it I'm completely defenceless and screaming like a maniac!

I scream as loud as I can, surely someone can hear me!

"COULSON!" I shriek, geez, where is that guy?!

"Shut the hell up!" The man yells in my ear.

Bang!

Something hits my head.... and I'm really dizzy..... c'mon Skye... do something...... ugh...