Bad Timing

SKYE POV

"Hurry up!" Ward said impatiently.

"How about you slow down?" I call after him.

"How about we all stop fighting and..." Simmons stops running altogether and gasps for air "calm... down..."

"Jemma, we've only been running for about two minutes!" Fitz stops beside her "Are you okay?"

"I-It feels like... like I can't breathe..." Simmons drops to her knees.

"Ward! Stop you jerk!" I shout after Grant (who had already ran far ahead).

Grant stops for a second and looks back, groaning.

Seriously? They need some training.... Oh no.

The selfish SO realised that Simmons was becoming very ill. Oh, and I could feel the guilt coming off of him. I almost felt sorry for the idiot.

Ward sprinted back to us and started asking random questions.

"Simmons! Are you okay? What happened? Are you-"

"Stop rambling and do something!" Fitz shouted. Damn, I've never seen Fitz be so aggressive. Jemma must mean a lot to him.

SIMMONS POV

No, no, no, this can't happen. Not now.

I'm going to have a vision, and I can't stop it...

I hear so many voices... They won't go away....

COULSON POV

The base seemed like a maze, me and May had been walking around the endless corridors for what seemed like hours. It was impossible to tell if you were walking in circles or not, every single corridor looked the same.

Finally May came to a halt.

"Phil, we aren't getting anywhere."

"I was just about to say the same thing."

"We need to call a search party."

"On it-" I was just about to take out my phone when something strange happened.

"We found the last ones."

We turned to see Agent Maria Hill standing in front of us surrounded by a dozen heavily armed agents. Hill gave us an angry look.

"Put down your weapon now and surrender to S.H.I.E.L.D."