23. "Do it, if you dare, Mr. Woods."

(2816 words)

*A FEW DAYS LATER*

I was sitting in class with Elsa by my side, scribbling down notes as the teacher delivered her lecture. "You're so lucky you have such a hot husband." Elsa whispered to me, jotting down the notes at the same time. I shot her a glare.

"He's my husband, don't speak like that." I whispered back aggressively.

She stifled a laugh. "Getting possessive, huh?" She teased. I blushed. Yeah, I was getting possessive about him. Very possessive.

———

"How's my beautiful wife today?" Ethan asked me over the phone as I pushed the main door to my home open and walked inside. He would always call me to check up on me.

"I'm fine, how's my husband?" I asked him cheerfully. I had found myself becoming more and more frank with him everyday.

"I'm great. I feel so renewed every time I hear your voice." He said and I laughed.

"You're gonna break the record of being cheesy." I told him, pushing my room door open and stopping in my tracks as a gasp escaped my lips.

"Is that so?" He asked, a sly smile playing on his lips, one of his hands shoved inside his beige pant pockets while the other held his phone to his ear.

I lowered my phone from my ear and disconnected the call before folding my arms across my chest. "I'm not even going to ask you what you're doing here this time." I said. He gave me a dashing smile before walking up to me and capturing my lips into a gentle kiss. I smiled at him as he broke the kiss and looked down at me.

"Shall we head over to our place?" He asked me.

"I have tests to learn." I informed him, walking towards my bed after throwing my bag on a chair.

"I'll help you with them and then we can go." He offered and I pretended to think about it.

"Alright." I said, giving him a smile and he smiled back.

"But first, I would like a kiss." He said to me in a low voice.

"Where?" I asked him, becoming slightly breathless for some reason as he neared me.

"Here," He said pointing to his cheek. "Then here," He continued, dragging his finger to his lips and I watched as my heart pounded in my chest. He dragged his hand further down to his chest from above the fabric of his white dress shirt.

"Okay." I whispered, snaking my arm around his neck and pulling him closer to me before planting my lips on his cheek and letting them linger there for a few seconds before dragging them to his soft and inviting lips. I captured his lips in mine and nibbled on them, earning a moan from him. I smiled in satisfaction and put my hand on his chest to feel his beating heart. It was beating just as fast as mine was. It felt good to see that I had the same effect on him that he had on me.

I began unbuttoning his shirt, locking my eyes with his. He was staring at me, his breathing erratic. After I had unbuttoned a few of the top buttons, I touched his rock-hard chest. It felt so good. Then I pressed my lips onto it and he groaned. "Anastasia.." he breathed out my name. I pulled away to look up at him. "Lets help you with those tests." He said breathlessly. "And what if I wanna do something else?" I whispered teasingly, running my hands down his chest. He caught my hands. "Then I'll lose my self-control." He whispered in response. "I don't care." I whispered back.

He smiled, caressing my face with his thumb. "Let's study, Anastasia." He said, buttoning up his shirt, making me pout but I didn't say anything, instead I took my books out and laid them on my study table.