31. "Or maybe he went to get whips and stuff."

(2046 words)

*ANA's POV*

"Have you seen my shoes?"

"Did you call the catering service?"

"All the decorations are done."

"Is the music playlist ready?"

"Has anyone picked up Ana's dress yet?"

Ethan's— ugh, no, sorry— our home was filled with uproar. There were household staff running errands and our mothers, cousins and friends making sure all the arrangements were complete. Tomorrow was finally our wedding day. I was really well now, the wound hadn't completely healed yet but most of the pain had subsided, thanks to everyone's care and painkillers. Besides, I was too happy to feel that pain.

"Anaaa." Annie said, hugging me from behind. I smiled and turned around to properly hug her.

"You're finally getting married!" She exclaimed ecstatically.

"I know!" I exclaimed back with a grin.

"Heyy, make some room for us too." Alyssa said as she, Sylvia, Iris and Elsa showed up next to me.

"There's always room for you guys." I said.

"Awww." Said Sylvia cutely.

"You won't forget us after marriage, will you?" Iris asked. I gave her a playful angry look.

"Don't be silly, Iris. I can never forget you guys. Besides, we're gonna see each other in college everyday."

"So, Ana's finally gonna lose her virginity." Alyssa said mischievously and my friends started saying embarrassing things, making me red as a tomato.

"Are you all bothering my wife?" A voice spoke up from behind. We all turned our heads towards it.

"Welcome, welcome, Mr. Groom. No, no. Why would we tease your wife? We were just talking about how you're going to take her virginity." Elsa said and I glared at her, my cheeks flaming hot. I wanted the ground to swallow me up. Why must she say stuff like that in front of Ethan?

"Be gentle with her." Alyssa butted in as well. I shot her a glare. Those two were so dirty minded. I glanced at Ethan and was shocked to see his cheeks turning pink. THE ETHAN WOODS WAS BEING SHY?

He coughed awkwardly. "Excuse me." He murmured and left.

I glared again at Elsa and Alyssa who laughed their asses off. "You scared him away!" I accused.

"No, we didn't. Maybe he went to plan how he's going to make love to you." Elsa winked.

"Shut up!"

"Or maybe he went to get whips and stuff." Alyssa teased.

"Ooh imagine, what if he ties you up to the bed post?" Annie spoke up.

"Seriously? You too?" I said in exasperation.

"Yeah, do imagine what it would be like if he ties you up." Said Elsa. I almost blushed at the erotic thought. The image crept into my mind and my goodness, was it the kinkiest thing ever... I felt a tingle down in my core.

I cleared my throat. "You guys are being very vulgar. Excuse me; I need to use the bathroom."

I went up the stairs and to my bedroom from where I entered the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face, dried off and opened the door to exit.

I jumped from the shock of seeing Ethan standing outside the bathroom with a smirk on his handsome face. I glared at him. Yeah, I was doing that a lot that day. "You scared me." I complained.