Chapter Fifteen: Tyler // screw you, Joshua Dun.

Chapter Fifteen: Third Person POV

Tyler:

A day after his birthday, and even though they were at the hospital - minusing Violet, she had to go to school, Tyler couldn't stop thinking about Josh.

Why, was the only question in his head. Why did Josh have to do that? Tyler always had these butterflies when he was near Josh and Josh doing that kind of thing just made them worse.

Thinking back to their shared moment in the room just made everything worse. His nerves were all over the place and every attempt to calm himself down was abortive.

He looked at Josh on the other chair in the waiting room, tapping his phone like he had no care in the world. Liam's head was peeking over Josh's shoulder and they were both laughing about something, most likely a meme because Josh loved memes.

Tyler shook his head and reclined back in his chair with a sigh, resting his arm over his eyes. Laura looked over at him with been brows furrowed in concern.

Why did he have to go and ruin everything? I was fine pretending I was okay. I was fine pretending I didn't feel those things. God, why did he have to bring these goddamned butterflies back? Screw you, Joshua Dun.

"Ty, baby, you okay? You don't have to stress. The doctor will allow us to see the Millers and their baby, they just have to stabilize her" Laura tried to calm Tyler down but for the wrong reasons.

By this time, the family - and Liam, as they were the only people waiting on that floor, looked over at Tyler with concern and he smiled, just going with it.

"Thanks, Laura." he looked over at Josh who was staring at him, "Josh, a minute?" he asked, nodding his head to the hallway.

He had to end this internal turmoil he had going on inside of him and the only way he could, was by asking Josh why he did it.

"Sure" Josh nodded, shifting away from Liam a bit before standing up and following Tyler into the hallway.

"We need to talk" Tyler said when they were a safe distance away from everyone.

"Yeah, but not here" Josh pointed out.

"What, are you scared?" Tyler asked bitterly, with mockery in his tone, crossing his arms over his chest.

Josh licked his lips slowly, seeming to love an angry Tyler. Tyler's eyes trailed back to Josh's lips and he remembered just how soft they felt against his in the room. So pink, so plush. He wanted to taste that blackberry with a pinch of gum again.

Tyler couldn't help but bite his lip when he realised just how beautiful Josh was, how close they were and how he needed to kiss him again.

Josh's lips were moving, very slowly and Tyler thought he might have been saying something but he wasn't concentrating. He was concerned with the lips that were moving.

"Tyler? Okay?" Josh's voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"What? Yeah, yeah. Listen, why I called you here was to ask, why'd you do that thing in the room. I haven't... I haven't been able to stop thinking about it" Tyler admitted, scratching at the back of his neck.

Josh cleared his throat, standing on his toes for a bit and putting his hands in his pockets, "You haven't?"

"Yeah, I mean, I...its - God, forget it, what I'm trying to say is, why?" Tyler asked.

Josh shrugged and looked away. Tyler knew he wasn't going to answer anytime soon so he decided to let his heart speak, instead of his head.

His head was screaming, stop Tyler, you're brothers.

But his heart was talking calmly, yet. You're not brothers yet, Tyler. Choose your happiness, you deserve it.

And for once, Tyler decided to go with his heart.

"What if I said, I liked it?" he asked, inching closer to Josh. Josh didn't back away. Instead, he smirked and took a step forward.

A doctor was coming from behind Tyler so Josh immediately pulled him into a hug, pretending to be sobbing, meanwhile, he let his tongue swipe over Tyler's.

A squeal almost left Tyler lips but he found a way to hold it in. He felt Josh smirk against his skin, biting down on it.

The hallway was clear. Since Laura worked at the hospital, the Millers had been given a less crowded floor and so less people passed the place.

A low moan escaped the back of Tyler's throat and he cursed for being the first one to react. Josh slammed him on the wall, sucking a bit harder on his flesh.

"Ah, Josh" was the only thing Tyler could say as he was overwhelmed with a pleasure he'd never felt before. Tyler had never been touched or kissed like that because Tyler had never been in a relationship so he was quite new with the stuff and had no idea how it went.

With a final lick and a pop, Josh was done. He examined the purple bruise on Tyler's neck with so much pride, it was adorable.

"You gave me a hickey" Tyler pointed out in shock, as if it weren't obvious.

"Congratulations, Tyler Joseph, you stated the obvious" Josh joked with a grin on his face.

"Yeah, but we're brothers" Tyler said again, shocked.

What happened to following your heart? He asked himself.

Josh stepped back a bit, his head hung, "Let's not... Let's not talk about that right now" he pleaded.

Tyler was going to push it but then when he saw he dejected look on Josh's face, he stopped himself. He brought his hands up to his neck to feel the warm purple bruise and a smile made its way to his lips.

They didn't kiss, but they were getting there.

Sometimes, Tyler wished things weren't so complicated and their parents weren't getting married because then, he'd be able to love Josh as freely as he wanted.

He was lost in his thought, just touching his hickey when he realized with wide eyes,

"We're gonna have to find a way to hide this"

|| - //

Josh getting freaky. From here onwards, we get the action x