Chapter Nineteen: Tyler // i wanna play a game

Probability of Smut. Sorry not sorry.

Chapter Nineteen: Third Person POV

Tyler:

The past few weeks with Josh had been amazing.

Regardless they had to hide it from their parents but Liam was great help and always warned them if they were about to get caught and the soon to be brother had timed the arrival of their parents to maneuver around them and remain in a secret relationship.

Josh's last exam was in two days and he could finally be done with first year MicroBiology.

It was one Thursday morning when everyone but Josh and Tyler were out that things got serious. Josh was lying on the bed reading a book as usual and Tyler was on the floor texting Violet when Josh spoke.

“Tyler?” Josh's beautiful voice broke him out of his train of thoughts.

“Yeah, babe?” Tyler answered with that soft smile he always had when it was Josh.

Josh could literally just smile, or trip or even speak and Tyler would have that stupid, cute little smile on his face. And Josh loved it. He loved that him just being himself could get Tyler all dopey and happy - and sometimes, Josh liked it more than usual.

See, Josh had a kink - if he could even call it that. It was a Tyler kink. He loved to tease his boyfriend with little touches and body languages that more than once, had gotten Tyler hard.

Josh always liked to act like a little shit. Behaving innocent all the time when he heard Tyler's in his - Tyler's bathroom jerking off. Josh could only wonder what sinful thoughts were going through the boys head as his slender arms wrapped around length, going up and down rhythmically.

Josh swallowed thinking of how blown out Tyler's eye lids would be and that look of just coming down from his high when he had orgasmed. Tyler looked like and angel but he sure was dirty like a devil.

“I wanna play a game” Josh told him.

“Aren't you supposed to be reading?” Tyler asked, knowing exactly where this was going.

“I'm taking a break. Do you wanna play my game, Tyler?” Josh asked making his brown eyes look bigger and jutting his lips. He knew Tyler could never say no to that face.

“Fine, Josh. What do you wanna play, cards? Monopoly?”

“Blindfolds” Josh smirked and Tyler almost choked.

“B-blindfolds?” he swallowed.

“Blindfolds.” Josh confirmed with a nod, getting up from the bed. He cornered Tyler on the floor, stretching his boyfriends legs and straddling him.

“Josh...” Tyler trailed off, his breath getting stuck in his throat when Josh put a finger on his lips, feeling the warmth and softness.

“Shh, let me take care of you” Josh whispered, leaning down and swiping his tongue on Tyler's neck, his favourite spot on the boys body because it was where he was most sensitive.

Tyler shivered as goosebumps and shivers ran up and down his body.

“What I need you to do is strip and get on the bed, okay honey? Are you okay with that? Is this something you wanna do?” and when Tyler nodded, Josh spoke again, “We can go as far as you like and stop whenever you want, okay? Don't be afraid to ask”

Tyler nodded - the boy seemed to have lost his voice - with enthusiasm, jumping up as soon as Josh got off him. He began stripping immediately.

“Close your eyes” Josh said when Tyler was just in his boxers.