Chapter Eighteen: Josh // i swear on my tiny gay heart

Chapter Eighteen: Third Person POV

Josh:

As soon as the statement left Tyler's lips, Josh groaned and turned away.

"No, Tyler. I've got to read for my exam tomorrow" he said, looking anywhere but his brother.

"You've been fucking reading for your exams for the past three weeks, Josh. Stop fucking lying, okay?" that was the first time Tyler swore and he looked really frustrated which made Josh feel really guilty because he worked out that he was the reason for the inner turmoil his soon-to-be brother was going through.

"Tyler, look, I'm sorry but I just don't wanna talk about it" Josh sighed.

He really didn't because he knew confronting his actions would lead to him admitting his feelings - which he had finally come to terms with: he like liked his younger soon-to-be brother and there were no two ways about that but Josh was scared. He didn't want to scare Tyler away because he knew if he lost Tyler, he'd lose that light that came to him when he was in a dark place.

"That's not your choice to make, Josh. You can't just give me a hickey, lead me on and do those things to me and then say you don't wanna talk about it. I mean, how selfish can you get?"

Josh pondered about it from Tyler's point of view and he realised just how true it was about him being selfish. He sighed and finally looked at Tyler.

He gathered all the guts he had, stopping to think about the consequences as well. Josh was quiet for a while, just trying not to break down because deep down in him, he knew that this was the last time Tyler would look at him the same and he had to have a last smile with Tyler before he spoke.

"Smile" he said.

"What?" Tyler asked in confusion.

"Smile, Tyler, please"

"How the hell can I smile when I feel like crying?" Tyler snapped, "You need to tell me the truth, Joshua and now"

That was the first time he'd called Josh by his full name, not a nickname. Josh nodded with a sad smile. Finally he spoke.

"Ty," he began, "I like you, okay? I really really like you and I'm just, - I've never liked anyone like you before and I've never actually been in a relationship so this is kinda hard. So please just cut me some slack. I know you hate me now because to be honest, I have dark thoughts of you that I shouldn't have and this is definitely incest but I just can't help myself okay? So just go ahead and leave. I understand" Josh couldn't bear to look at Tyler, his Tyler that he had been thinking about for a long
time.

He knew he'd be disappointed, he just knew it. So when he looked up and saw Tyler smiling, he couldn't understand why or how because Tyler's smile was so wide and Josh was so confused.

"I'm so happy" Tyler blurted out.

Josh's brows were raised, "Y-you are?"
he stammered.

"I am. God, Josh, you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say this. I like you too, you idiot. I like you alot but I just didn't know how to say it."

Josh studied Tyler to see if the boy was faking or just pulling his legs but the smile on his face kind of indicated that he wasn't and that made him feel better.

"You do?" Josh asked even though he knew the answer.

"Be mine, then. My boyfriend. I know this isn't the most romantic way to ask but I don't want you to change your mind and-"

"Yes. I'll be your boyfriend" Tyler cut him off, and before he knew it, Tyler was leaning in for a kiss.

It was their first kiss and Josh could only describe it as one thing: magical. He'd never felt like that before and that was coming from a boy who was raised in a rich family and had all the toys and satisfaction he wanted.

Tyler's lips were soft, just as he'd expected. They tasted like bubblegum and bananas and bananas were Josh's favourite fruit. He couldn't resist as he opened his mouth and let Tyler swipe his tongue over Josh's lips. it was hot. It was beautiful.

"That was..." Tyler trailed off.

"Amazing" Josh completed for him.

"Gross" they heard another voice say and they turned towards the door to find Liam standing there and looking at them in disgust. Josh felt his heart skip a beat at the fact that they were caught on their first day of being together.

"Oh my god, Liam please don't tell anyone" Tyler pleaded.

"Not my problem. It's just gross that I found you two kissing. Reminds me of how I'll be single forever" he laughed.

"W-wait, you're okay with this?" Josh asked.

"Duh, in case you've forgotten, I'm gay myself and so, I don't really care." he shrugged.

"But this is incest" Josh reminds him as if the boy wasn't aware of it already.

"Not particularly, since you two aren't related. It's okay though. I want you two to be happy no matter what. You're kind souls and you deserve happiness." Liam smiled.

"Thanks, Liam. You're the best. But please, promise to not tell anyone" Tyler begged.

"I swear on my tiny gay heart" he said with a hand on his chest like some sort of pledge.

Josh and Tyler both smiled, "But hey, what're you doing here"

"I was looking for Tyler. We have an assignment, lover boy, remember?" he gave a stern face.

"Right sorry. I'll see you, babe" Tyler pecked Josh's lips and got up, rushing out of the room with Liam.

And all his could think was, best day ever.

|| - //

I can barely see. I know this chapter is short but I'm so sick, I have to squint my eyes to see what I'm writing. I wouldn't have written today, save for the fact that I update every day and I can't just not update today. Next chapter will be better, promise. Now excuse me as I go watch Supernatural while reading Wincest Smut x