Day 4 • Playing in the Snow

This one was really short so I apologize but it's a little bit of fluff and a lot a bit of struggling Janis

Enjoy

• • •

"Caddie, I am not going outside to play in the snow. Last time I checked, you hated it!" Janis argues, not exactly ecstatic about it snowing again.

"Last time I checked, you loved it!" Cady huffs, already wearing her snow gear.

"I will literally do anything. I'll even watch your dumb show, what was it, Riverwood?" Janis sighs.

"Riverdale, and you just mixed up Pretty Little Liars and Riverdale." Cady corrects.

"I don't care, it was close enough, but I'm not going outside!"

"Fine! I'll go out by myself." Cady whines, walking to the door and slamming it shut.

Janis couldn't do that to her girlfriend, even though she accidentally fell into the snow yesterday and her back was still cold, so she follows shortly after, to which Cady doesn't know.

Janis grabs five snow-block makers and a shovel, determined to surprise her girlfriend.

It might take a while, gravity might be a bitch, but Janis will make an igloo.

Janis will not be making an igloo.

Apparently, putting snow blocks on top of each other and packing them together is much harder than you'd think.

"Jan?"

Janis turns around, covered in snow, her cheeks and nose bright red.

"Hi, Caddie." she says, putting her gloves back on since she didn't want to make them wet from picking up snow.

"Do you want some help with that?" Cady asks, trying to hold in a laugh.

"I'd like that." Janis sighs, loading more snow into the red block.

A couple hours later, Cady being her amazing self, they have successfully created an igloo, along with a snow family which consisted of non-gender specific parents, two children and a cat, which Cady somehow made incredibly well.

"Thanks, Caddie. If you didn't help, I'd probably be inside bathing in 110 degree water." Janis jokes.

"Why does that not seem like an over-exaggeration?" Cady laughs, crawling into the igloo.

"It's so cozy in here!" Cady yells, her voice muffled with the dense snow, "Janis, come in!"

Janis follows her inside, her face bright red from the cold still.

Even though it was cold, Janis was a literal human heater, so Cady was wrapped around her torso to keep herself warm.

'Cute' was an understatement.