Day 12 • Christmas Shopping

It's literally past 12 am but shhhhh and this is less than 300 words but that's okay better chapter tmrw hopefully

• • •

Christmas shopping is always eventful for Janis and Cady, considering they only go to the mall about twice a year.

Their mall is what people call the 'fun mall'. There's animal ride-on toys that you can rent and ride around on and games that you can play with your feet.

Cady's eyes sparkle as she walks through the automatic doors, heading straight to Claire's, dragging Janis behind her.

She looks around and then snatches a pair of gold hoop earrings, along with a black choker and pays for them, stuffing them into a bag and then running back to Janis.

She spends about thirty minutes in there and then it's Janis's turn and she bolts to Hot Topic.

She browses through the isles of merchandise until she lands on pop figures, making sure Cady isn't looking.

She grabs a Cheryl Blossom pop figure along with the Toni Topaz, making a dash to the counter and paying for them.

Janis retreats back to Cady and they go on their way.

When they were about to leave, of course Cady had to go on one of the animal rides which Janis and Cady split the money for, both of them riding on the same one.

They stay on it for about thirty minutes, alternating in between who goes on front.

Cady makes a run for the carousel, paying for a ticket and spending the last hour on it. Janis comes on in the last fifteen minutes and shockingly has a lot of fun.

They browse a few more stores and then head back to the car, both of them smiling themselves about the gifts they got each other.