Day 21 • Inviting Friends Over

Janis had asked Cady if they could have another party-like thing for Christmas, minus their parents coming over.

Cady agreed, since the last one was on the verge of being ruined.

It wasn't really a party. They were just inviting a couple of friends over to eat pizza and drink wine and beer until three in the morning and then they'd pass out. Simple as that.

They'd ordered about four boxes of people. They just invited the 'inner circle', as they called it, which consisted of Damian, Aaron, Regina, Gretchen and Karen, and at the last minute they invited Amber D'Alessio.

The pizza got here a bit before everyone else had arrived. Everyone brought bags because everyone planned to sleep over. A couple bottles of wine sat on the island counter along with beer.

Janis had gotten started on her famous margaritas and everyone had settled on the couch.

Amber, being Amber approached Janis and greeted her excitedly. She was a good friend in high school and now.

Amber was a thrill seeker and was obsessed with things like ghosts and horror, one of the reasons why Janis liked her so much in high school, so it was shocking when Amber asked this,

"Do you have a ouija board?"

Much to Cady's disagreement, Janis pulls the board out of their closet, along with some scented candles.

"Janis, what the fuck?" Damian exclaims, staring at the now-exposed board.

"It's a quesadilla board, duh," Janis says, quoting a meme.

"Real original," Regina retorts.

"Like your makeup," Janis shoots back. Everyone starts laughing as Regina backs down.

Everyone participated, most people unwillingly, and their fingers moved to the planchette.

After a couple hours of playing the game, two bottles of wine and beers and three boxes of pizza, everyone (besides Cady and Karen) was drunk off their asses.

Janis had used at least fifteen pickup lines on everyone here and Damian nearly broke a vase.

Karen sat on the floor, staring at the now-lit fireplace.

Cady sighs as she throws out the boxes of pizza and puts the wine bottles in the recycling.

Regina is laying on the floor with Button, giggling profusely whilst mumbling random things like, "what a cute bunny" and other random things.

Gretchen is now laying across Karen's lap, sleeping peacefully and Aaron and Damian are basically doing the same thing.

Janis is nearly there on Cady, laying on her lap, pressing herself closer and closer into her until she's curled into a ball on her lap.

Regina has Button pulled to her chest, still giggling quietly but she falls asleep shortly after.

Janis is now peacefully sleeping on Cady's lap and Cady knows no one will be moving.

Cleanup should be fun.