How you met

Lowkey should've done this first but whateva. I hope y'all are liking these ♥️ and im not gonna be THAT person who begs for votes but i do appreciate feedback•
•All these are in your POV, and probably will be from now on•

Rami Malek:

"Y/F/N!!" You groaned as she drug you into the cat room of the animal shelter . She knew you were allergic but she wanted to see them so bad. You groaned as she dragged you into the room.

Five minutes later I ran out of the room in a sneezing fit. I groaned as I ran into someone.

"I-I'm so sorry..." I said as I backed away and looked at the boy. He was very attractive. "I had like a sneezing attack, I was in the cat room to long." I stopped myself after realizing I was blabbering.

"Allergic?" He asked and I nodded. "Me too but my friend loves them." He pointed to the room and I turned to see a blonde with a cat in his arms.

"Yea same here." I shrugged and looked back at him with a friendly smile.

" A boyfriend?" I shook my head no. "I'm Rami."

"Y/N"

"Well Y/N you should call me sometime." He said before we exchanged numbers.

Gwilym Lee:

I sighed as I stood at the counter. I was cashier at starbucks, don't get me wrong, it pays good but it is soooo boring. I smiled as I called the next customer.

"Hello Welcome to StarBucks, what can i get ya?" (idk what they say i've never been)

As the man in front of me ordered I looked over his features. He was very attractive. I guess he caught me because  because he chuckled softly before speaking.

"See something you like?" He jokes as he pulled out his card. "Because I do, and her name is...." He trailed off as he looked at  my name tag. "Y/N"

I blushed brightly at his statement while handing his card back and he gave me his hand. He grinned before walking away to wait. Once his drink was made I added a small comment by his name.

'call me >random phone number < y/n'

He winked at me before walking out of the building .

Joseph Mazzello:

•gonna follow the story from the gender reveal•

"Rami!!" You squealed as you ran into your best friends arms. He was currently filming The Pacific and he wanted you to come to set because he wanted you to meet someone.
He hugged me tightly and took me to meet the other cast members. They were all pretty nice.

"And This is Joseph Mazzello, Joseph meet Y/N, Y/N meet Joseph." Joesph smiles and held his hand out and I shook it firmly, returning the smile.

"You can call me Joe." He said as the three of us sat at at a table. It was the actor's day off so they got to hang around set. After the three of us started conversation Rami went to the bathroom.

"So, uh, you came to meet someone?" Joe asked taking me a back and I nodded.

"Well Rami said he would bring someone I would like, he was right." He said with a cheesy smile, causing me to blush. "So maybe when uhm it's just us we could go out for a meal without Rami shadowing us?" He suggested.

"Sounds great"

Ben Hardy:

I smiled and set some books back in the shelf of the library. I worked here part time to make some extra cash. When I was at the checkout counter, a handsome blonde boy stood in front of me and put two books on the desk.

"Well hello, you're a new face." He said, his accent automatically intriguing me.

"Well I started about two weeks ago, you come here often?" I ask and he chuckled with a nod. I finished checking out his books and looked at him.

"Well since you come so often , you'll probably know what I am going to ask."

"Yes I would like to buy a bookmark from a pretty girl." He chuckled and handed me two dollars for two book marks. Before handing him his bookmarks I added my name and number to one of them. When he looked at it he smiled at me.

"Alrighty." He said before strolling out of the library