You are mine. (r.m.)

WARNING: Smut

•••
His cold fingertips roamed up your body, his hands wildly trying to remove my top. Rami had just gotten back from the promo tour and he was all yours once again. His warm lips tenderly kissed down your neck, he sucked gently on the tender skin, causing whimpers to escape your lips. As he removed your top his lips instantly made contact with your chest as he kissed down your chest and down your stomach.

When he got to your pant line he looked up at you with lust in his eyes, a grin spreading across his plump lips. He slowly unbuttoned your pants and pulled them down. He continued to pull your underwear down and he gently began to kiss and suck on your core, sending shivers up your spine.

Before you reached your climax, he stood up and removed his clothing. He then stood at the end of the bed and positioned himself at your entrance. Once ready he slammed himself into you, your body first tensing up as you arched your back. But soon you felt pleasure rise in you as he moved himself in and out of you.

A mix of your moans filled the room. You clutched the sheets with your fists and arched your back as he continued to bring you more and more pleasure. The neighbors began banging on the bedroom wall of your flat, so you quieted your moans the best you could.

"No, louder. Let them, and the whole world know, that You.Are.Mine!" Rami demanded as he looked down at you.

This sense of dominance soon sent you and him over the edge and after a moment of catching your breaths both of you were ready for round 2 ;)