Pink Eye (g.l.)

• This is inspired by a TV show i watched :) thought the little scenario was adorable•
•This takes place during BoRhap filming•

You smile as you lay next to Gwilym, one of your hands resting on his chest as you held your head up to look at him.  You glanced at the clock and furrowed your brows. He was supposed to be filming today, why hadn't he gone?

"Why are we still laying here? Don't you have to film today?" You asked, tilting your head softly.

"Well you know Joe? He got pink eye." He said, a warm smile appearing on his face as he looked at you.

"Gotta love that pink eye." You answer back as you unintentionally rub your eyes.

"I'm sorry are you rubbing your eyes right now?" He laughed softly at your actions  and his smile brightened.

"Oh No. Do I have it? Check please." You move your face up closer to his, looking at him while goofily opening your eyes wider than usual.

"Hmm, I cant tell. Come closer." You moved your face closer to his, chuckling softly. He carefully grabbed your face and pulled you into a soft kiss. Once he backed away he looked at you again, tilting his head slightly. "Let me check again." This comment caused you to laugh softly, but your laughter was cut short when he repeated his actions as he pulled you into a kiss.

The two of you backed away once more. He shook his head as he gently caressed your cheek. You slightly leaned your face into his hand.

"No, no pink eye. Thank god because I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see you for that long." He chuckled softly, a goofy smile appearing on his face. His smile always made you smile.

"I love you Gwil."

"I love you too."