skinny dipping (r.m.)

A blush fell  on your cheeks as you took off the bottom piece of your bathing suit and threw it out of the pool. It was around 2 o'clock in the morning and you and Rami had felt a little adventurous. Your housemate was asleep so you and Rami snuck out for a early rendezvous.

You were now both completely exposed to each other and you hesitantly moved closer. Yes, he was your boyfriend and the two of you had been together sexually multiple times, but this seemed different.

His eyes wandered your body and he grinned slightly. He wrapped his arms around your waist and he pulled you closer into him.

"you are so beautiful." he smiled and the two of you began to lean in. As soon as your lips hit, the two of you were sharing a passionate and intimate kiss. This continued for a few moments and it was getting very heated.

The moment was ended when a bright light shined on the two of you and you heard laughter. Your mate had woken up early for  a  "midnight snack" and had caught the two of you.

After making a snarky joke she walked back inside with a laugh. You hid your face in Rami's neck and he laughed softly. He gently ran his hands up and down your arms as he held you.

"how about you and i go finish what we started somewhere more private " And that, is exactly what you two love birds did, and boy was it good.