b.h.

•SMUT WARNING•
Pleasure was the only thing you could think about as your boyfriend, Ben, continued to flick his tongue inside of you. You let out soft moans as his actions sent shivers up your spine. Once you had reached your first climax of the night, your legs trembled as you let yourself release onto him. This caused Ben to hum in satisfaction as he slowly removed his face from between your thighs. He stood up, now standing beside the bed and you knew exactly what he wanted you to do. You stood up and moved so you were in front of him before casually going down on your knees.
What you did for the next few minutes is what most men would describe as pure bliss. You were his and you would do anything to make him happy, and you tried your very best to show him this every time it was your turn to perform oral. His moans filling the air as you did so. You loved the way you made him feel and the satisfaction you always felt when he called you good girl or when he moans.  When you felt it was time you stood up and he pulled your face to his as he planted a passionate, sloppy kiss on your lips. You whimpered softly as he playfully threw you on the bed and guided your body to assume a position in which you were on all fours and he stand behind you.
You bit your lip as you felt him rub the tip of his member against your core before slowly sliding himself into you. This caused both of you to let out moans, and they got progressively louder as he began to thrust in and out of you at an increasing rate. You gripped the sheets as pleasure rose within your body. The mix of your moans filled the room along with the sound of the front of his thighs continuously hitting the back of yours. As this proceeded you felt yourself tighten around him as you felt your second climax beginning to form. Before you had the chance to release your orgasm as you had before, Ben pulled out and chuckoled devilishly. The way he teased you in the bedroom had always been a huge turn on for you and he damn well knew that.
He pulled you into him and began to kiss the back of your neck hungrily. He spun you so you were facing him and you were able to see the lust that filled his eyes. You loved one another deeply which only made the pleasure of sex more pleasurable and meaningful for both of you. He laid you on the bed on your back and smiled as he looked down at you and placed himself at your entrance. With no warning he thrusted into you, taking you by surprise. You held the sheets tightly ss your bodies moved in sync with one another and  more moans filled the room. You soon felt your urge to climax return and you allow yourself to release your cum onto him. Your whole body trembles and a huge smile spreads on your face as you arch your back.
When he was close to climax, Ben let you know and when he was ready he pulled his member out of you and released himself onto your back. After he cleaned you up, he helped you up and kissed your lips softly. It was moments like this when you are truly the happiest person in the world.