raining (g.l)

Ib: dharma and greg...again. Whoopsies; Sorry it is so short

You and Gwilym had gone to the uncovered balcony of your apartment for a cute little start gazing date. He had set up a speaker which quietly played soft, lovey songs. The two of you stood in the center of the space, his arms around your waist and yours around his neck. He held you into him, humming softly to the music in your ear. Suddenly you felt it begin to rain. It picked up its pace quickly and was like a steady pour.

"Oh no," you spoke softly to him as you backed out of his embrace. You looked up and then back to him and spoke again, "It's raining." You pouted softly, meeting his eyes with yours.

"And?" He asked as if I had made the strangest comment or even as if we weren't getting soaked as we stood under the rain.

"Shouldn't we go inside? We're getting all wet silly." You said, chuckling softly as you played with his hair at the base of his neck a bit.

"You don't go inside when it rains, you make love when it rains." He replied, a smile creeping at the corners of his lips. You also smiled because you said this to him about four months ago when it began to rain on a picnic the two of you went on.

"Who told you that?" You teased as your smile grew, a small laugh escaping your lips.

"Some goofball I know." He replied jokingly, pulling you a bit closer to him.

"Shut up." You responded as he had called you a goofball.

"No, you shut up." He chuckled before placing a soft, loving kiss on your lips. You felt him smiling against your lips and couldn't help but smile as well. You backed away and he leaned his forehead on yours.

"I love you, you goober." He said, whispering to keep this moment between the two of you.

"I love you too."