the morning after (b.h.)

Your eyes fluttered open and you smiled to yourself as you looked at your surroundings. You lay in the bed of a london hotel room, your boyfriend Ben right beside you. You gave your virginity to him last night and you were so happy you did.

You roll over under the sheets so you were facing the still sleeping blonde. When he opened his eyes he smiled softly. He scooted a bit closer so he was right beside you.

"Good Morning Beautiful." He said, his voice slightly raspy being that he had just woken up. A light blush fell over your cheeks . He had said that many times before but every time he called you beautiful, your stomach filled with butterflies.

Last night was, amazing. Ben made sure every single thing was perfect. He was not a virgin but he knew you were and he wanted your first time to be amazing.

"I want you to know I could imagine no one else i would rather have lost my virginity to. You are so amazing and I'm happy to be your woman" You said before kissing him softly. He smiled as you backed away and lay his arm across your stomach.

"I love you so much Y/N. I want you to know you will always be mine. I know we can last and I know me and you will always come through strong. You are my girl. Forever and Aways. I love you to the moon and back and I am so thankful you chose me to have your first time with. I hope it was perfect. "

A/N It's short...would y'all care if i did like smut?? just a question i've been thinking about doing it for a while now.