j.m.

•This is gonna be a long part but major fluff•

You hummed softly as you gently rubbed your stomach. It had been 3 years since you and Joe had Elizabeth and you guys had been trying for another. This morning you truly feel it in your heart that you are
pregnant.

Your baby girl, who had crawled into you and Joe's shared bed the night before, began to slowly wake up. As soon as she was somewhat awake, she looked at Joe and smiled. The two of them had a special bond and you admired how well they got along with each other.

"Good Morning Mi Amor." You whispered softly as you gently played with one of your daughter's curls.

"Dada" She stated, a bit loudly, as she pointed at Joe. You nodded softly as you glanced over at Joe. Even though dada sounded a bit babyish, Joe loved it when she called him that.

"Yea, dada is sleeping. Are you hungry?" She nodded. You picked her up and quietly made our way downstairs.

You stood in the kitchen, making some cheesy eggs as Elizabeth sat in one of the chairs beside your island. A smile grew on your lips as you heard Joe's voice ring through your house.

"Where are my girls?" He asked as he walked into the kitchen. Your daughter laughed as she ran to Joe and he swept her up into his arms, peppering her face with kisses. He set her down, yet she still remained close to him, as he walked over to you. He wrapped his arms around you from behind and placed a kiss on the back of your head. You leaned into him for a moment before sliding the pan over to the burner that was off.

You turned around and draped your arms around his neck before stepping on your tip toes and placing a kiss on his lips.

"How about after breakfast, you take Eliza to the park?" You asked, looking up at him. He nodded and kissed your cheek once more before you all had a family breakfast.

Your husband and daughter left and you decided it was time to take a test. You went to the master bath and opened the drawer on your air of the vanity. You always keep a test in there, just in case, but you never tell Joe. You open the box and shakily take out the test and follow the instructions.

With about 2 minutes left of waiting for the results a message popped up. It was Joe.

•••

Joe🦖❤️
Started Raining. On
our way home. Love
you beautiful ❤️

•••
You smiled as you read his message. He had always been so sweet with you.

When it was time to check you carefully picked up the test and instantly felt tears fill your eyes.

Pregnant

You cried softly  until you heard the front door open. You hid the test and went to the top of the stairs.

"Elizabeth Louise. Come here my love." She giggled and began coming up the stairs, Joe following behind her. "No, No. Dada has to stay downstairs."

Joe fake pouted as Elizabeth now stood beside me.

"Just us girls." You said and took her hand in yours,causing her to laugh.

"Don't leave me waiting too long." He pleaded before we went to the bathroom. You got the positive test and squatted  before her.

"Mama is going to have one like you."

"Baby." She stated as she pointed to touch stomach. You nod and rub your stomach softly.

"I'm gonna have another one like you!" You squealed, causing her to do the same. Her smile grew and your  heart melted.

Your family of three was about to grow. You knew the boys were going to be so excited to be uncles again and you knew Lucy was going to start planning everything immediately. But right know, the only person you could think about telling was Joe.

"Do you  wanna surprise Dada?" You asked her softly and she nodded. You grinned and stood up and made your way to you and Joe's shared closet. You had planned out the announcement for a while. You grabbed a 'James Avery' bag and tissue paper before putting the test in the small bag and covering it.

You picked up your daughter and took her and the bag downstairs. She took the bag and ran to Joe.

" 'prise" She said before handing the Joe to bag. He smiled brightly as he took it and you sat beside him.

"Surprise? For me? Thank You baby." He chuckled softly before placing a kiss on your  cheek.

You eagerly watched as he opened it, his hand shakily removing the test from the bag. A smile grew on his face and tears welled up in his eyes as he looked at you.

"Really?" He whispered softly placing a hand on your thigh. You nodded and he pulled you in for a kiss. He then stood up and pulled you into his arms, carefully picking you up and spinning you around.

"Be careful. Be careful." You warned as laughs left your lips. He put you down and pulled you into a hug before rubbing his hand softly on your stomach. As she watched him do this, Elizabeth moved her hand to do the same. Joe picked her up and smiled at her, a tear falling from his cheek. Elizabeth was quick to wipe his cheeks and he smiled gently.

For the next few minutes he stood there with the two of you, holding his girls in his arms as the two of you softly cried together.

"God I love you so much." He whispered softly before kissing the side of your head. He backed away and set Eliza down before kneeling in front of your stomach.

He grabbed the sides of your stomach and gently raised your shirt.

"And I love you munchkin. I can't wait to meet you." He smiled and placed a kiss on your stomach.  He stood up once more and held your face gently in his hands.

"I could never ever think of anyone else I would rather be on this  crazy ride with. I love you Y/N Y/M/N Mazzello."

"And I love you too Joseph Francis Mazzello."