Welcome Home (g.l.)

Okie here it is...my first smut imagine. It will probably be cringey but let me know what ya think •Smut Warning•

"Welcome Home Mr. Lee" You said between placing soft kisses on Gwilym lips. He had just gotten back from a lot of interviews and you missed him so much. Currently, you both sat on your shared bed, him sitting down and you straddling his waist with your hands entangled in his hair. You two had been apart for a while and you know you craved his touch and you could tell he wanted you as well.

"It's good to be back." He said as he backed away for a moment to look at you. His eyes glimmered softly as he smiled at you and reconnected your lips. He was being slightly rougher than usual but you didn't mind. He picked you up for a moment, lying you on your back as he hovered over you. He kissed you deeply before trailing down and placing small kisses on your neck. You whimpered softly as he placed gentle love bites down your neck. You bit your lip softly and leaned your head slightly to the side. Smiling to yourself as his scruff gently tickled your soft skin. Just minutes later he had gently taken your clothes off, leaving you in only your undergarments.

"I love you so much." You whispered as he had stoped for  a moment. His face inches away from yours.

"I love you too." He smiled and kissed you before you both got up. You kneeled down and he stand in front of you. You gently took his member into your mouth, taking him inch by inch. You looked up at him softly and he looked down at you in complete admiration.

Whenever you two had sex it was always passionate and done lovingly. You two had so much respect for each other and did it to be happy. He loved you and you loved him, unconditionally.

When you stood up he kissed you deeply again. His hands traveling down to your waist. You reached up and ran your hands through his hair, causing a small groan to escape his lips. You knew it drove him wild when you did that. He gently backed you up onto the bed and you laid down. He slowly removed your panties (hehe panties) and positioned his member at your entrance. He looked at you for a sign you were ready. You nodded softly and he proceeded to slowly slide his length into you. A shiver ran up your spine as you adjusted to each other. It had been awhile. When you got your groove you felt pleasure rise in you. You gently arched your back and smiled at him, and he returned it.

When you felt your climax reach you released on him as a soft moan escaped your lips. This sent him over the edge and he released into you with a loud moan. You smiled as he pulled out and lay beside you. Both of your chests rising and falling rapidly as you looked over at him.

"Welcome Home."

Omg was it bad  😩 Lmk and tell me if y'all want more or whattt