"Don't get your thong in a bunch" Present

*two years later*

Maybe I should just skip school again. No one would bat an eye, considering that I do that a lot anyway. Then again, I don't have anything else to do. Plus, Jessica will be waiting for me, and she wants me to at least try once in a while. I don't want to face her wrath when she comes home from school and gives me a lecture. Jessica is possibly the sweetest girl I've ever met, but she can be scary when mad.

Rolling over to the side on my bed, i checked the clock. I would definitely be thirty minutes late if I planned on leaving anytime soon. Not that I care. Teachers gave up on giving me late passes and detentions. It's not like ill serve them anyway. In the middle of contemplating, my phone buzzed, signaling a new message. Groaning at the contact name that flashed on the screen, I reluctantly opened it

My main hoe

Star, get your hot ass inside this school this instant young lady

I chuckled a little. I can hear her saying that to me in real life as I read it. Jessica and I flirt with each other a lot. It's all in fun though, considering we are both straight. We just like to mess with people at school, because a lot of people think I'm gay, or at least bi. It's kind of an ongoing joke between just us. Though, Jessica is hot as fuck, no lie there.

I quickly sent back a reply

Me

Okay bitch, don't get your thong in a bunch

Tossing my phone back on my bed, I began to groggily get up, and attempted to put on my outfit. The school has a strict dress code, and i made it my job to break every one of their rules. Your hair can't be dyed any flashy color, which I find stupid. Its my fucking hair, not yours bitch, I can do it what I please. Plus, i've always wanted to have blue hair. So, I have blue hair. It's on the darker side, with tints of silver in it. I died it blue about a year ago, after I chopped it all. Thats right, no more long hair. My hair is now just above my shoulders, and layered, making it look wavy at the ends, with the front a little shorter, making the strands fall in front of my eyes more often. The hair cut frames my face just right, and the blue makes my eyes even darker.

Your also not supposed to have piercings, other than ear piercings. Which, is again, stupid. So, I have my nose pierced, and some cartilage piercings. I found that they make me look more intimidating, especially along with the hair. I like it though. I definitely gained a lot of stares in school for it, since everyone looked the same. Same uniform, same dark hair, and same makeup look.

I looked into the mirror, and adjusted the uniform to my liking.The school doesn't require uniforms, but i loved the style. I unbuttoned the first three buttons, exposing a little bit of my chest, and slightly untucked the shirt, making it look more baggy. The black n white checkered skirt was high waisted, going above my belly button, making my hips look wider, as it ended mid thigh, though it look shorter cause I'm taller. Then, I slipped on my black lace up combat boots, with a three inch heel. These are my babies. Oh, did I mention that that is also against the rules?

For the socks, I went with a pair of fishnet stockings stopping at the knee. Back then I would never even consider wearing something like this in public.

Before leaving, I swiped on a coat of mascara, applied a darker lipstick shade, and adjusted my silver hoop nose ring, before grabbing my phone and bag. I swung my school blazer over my shoulder, before exiting our shared apartment, and driving off to school.

A/N: Don't forget to vote/comment/drop a follow/ and add this story to your reading list for early updates!