"To friendship"

I was met with a smirking Jen when I switched on the lights of my apartment. I still had a small smile on my face, not realizing she was leaning against the wall in the living room, giving the 'spill the tea'  look. Once my eyes met hers, my smile fell and I jumped half a foot in the air.

All I heard was her histerical laughter and my heart pounding in my chest from shock. My hand rested over my pounding heart, as I let out a chuckle. "Jesus Jen, you scared the crap out of me" Acting like she didn't hear me, she grabbed my hand, and dragged me over to the couch. We both plopped down, with Jen holding my hands in hers, and an eager look on her face "Spill it. You know you cant hide anything from me" Rolling my eyes, I began talking "Well, I went out for a late night walk, and I found him in the dance studio down the road-" Jen cut me off by waving her hands in the air "Wait,hold up. Did you say dance studio?He can dance?" I paused, remembering the fluent beautiful movements I had saw him doing. I also remembered how angry he got at the end. But I left that part out. "Well, yeah, he's really good" Jen squealed, then motioned with her hand to keep going. I chuckled, and continued "Well, I complimented him, he offered to drive me home, and then he asked for my number" Jen gasped and slapped me on the shoulder. Shocked, I held onto my shoulder and and asked "What the hell was that for?" She rolled her eyes "What do you mean 'he asked me for his number'? How do you just slip that in there so casually?" I started twirling my fingers nervously, and mumbled out shyly "I don't know. He said it was just for tutoring and stuff" She rolled her eyes and gave me a look of disappointment "You know damn well it's not only for tutoring" There was a pause, before she slapped me again. "Wait, your tutoring him? Why didn't you tell me anything?" I held the same spot on my arm where she slapped me, and chuckled "I just never got around to it. And please stop slapping me" She laughed, "Sorry, Im just surprised, is all."

After a moment of silence, I nudged Jens shoulder playfully. "So... hows things going with Hoseok?" She smiled slightly and shrugged her shoulders. "It's going" It was my turn to slap her this time, making her jump. "Come on, I told you everything, now it's your turn" I could tell she was excited by the way her face lit up as she spoke "Well, you where right about the outfit" Im always right, I thought. She continued "He said I looked pretty, and I didn't know what to say back so I said 'you too'" I bursted out laughing, while her cheeks where red with embarrassment, yet she was chuckling along with me "It's not funny! It was so embarrassing" I wiped the laugh tear under my eye, and sighed out. "Okay, okay I'm sorry. Continue" I waved it off, and she continued, still embarrassed "Well, he said that he thought I was funny, and that he would like to get to know me more" I smirked,and said mischievously "You know what that means? He's obviously into you. Now it's just a matter of time before he asks you out" She blushed, and looked down at her hands sheepishly,shrugging her shoulders.

After a moment of silence, I clapped my hands together loudly, and exclaimed "Well, lets celebrate! I'll get the ice cream" I jumped up from the couch, and skipped into the kitchen. Jen called back from the living room "I'll pick out a movie" I stumbled into the living room with two tubs of ice cream in my arms, while Jen put in 'The Notebook'. I took a huge scoop of ice cream in my spoon and held it up "To friendship" Jen took a scoop of hers, and held it up next to mine "To friendship".

A/N: This chapter was so kyuuuuuute. I love Jen with all my heart.