"You're such a little tease"

A/N: WARNING: This chapter is pretty...intense.And dark. Also,my longest one iv'e written yet,so...yeah.(1,984  words to be exact) It's an emotional roller coster. Also,thank you for 500 reads!❤️

"Hey! Star! Jen!" Tae yelled with a bright smile on his face, all the way at the other side of the hallway, waving both his arms around like he's flagging down a helicopter. Everyone in the hall turned to look at us, with looks of jealousy, and pure curiosity. Jen covered her face with her hand, her cheeks tinted pink with embarrassment, while I laughed, and waved back at him, showing the same amount of excitement.

"Ayye, Tae Tae!" I called out, like we haven't seen each other for weeks, when he was literally at my house yesterday. After knowing these guys for only a month, it's safe to say that I'm sure iv'e found myself some new best friends. And i'm sure Jen agrees, from the smile that lit up her face when Hobi followed after Tae down the hall, muttering 'sorry's' to the people who wouldn't move out of the way. Come on, can they make it any more obvious? Even though we all pretend to be disgusted when Hobi and Jen show even minimal amounts of affection, we always gush about how cute they are behind the scenes. Even Yoongi seems to think their cute together. Though he would never admit it.

Tae stumbled up in front of me, giving me a fist bump, like long time bros. Hobi flashed Jen a heart warming smile, and I saw her melt. Jesus, get a hold of yourself woman. "Hey..." she muttered out shyly. Tae and I shared a look, before pretending to throw up, making gaging noises,obviously exaggerating. We didn't hear the footsteps closing in, until we heard a voice speak up next to me, and an arm swing around my shoulder "What are we gagging about his time?" Jungkook, who I had started calling "Kookie", much to his dismay, asked. We just looked over to Jen and Hobi acting all lovey dovey, and he grimaced, pretending to be absolutely horrified "Ah, I see".

Jen and Hobi has been getting really close lately. Everyone see's it, especially people at school. I need to keep a look out to beat up any jealous lunatic girl trying to jump on my best friend *Cough* *Cough* Lina. Thats right, I still need to apologize today. Eh, that can wait. I have other pressing matters to worry about. Speaking of, I noticed Jimin walking down the hallway in our direction, looking like a super model. I haven't seen him since last night, when I kissed him. Well, it was on the cheek, but still, a kiss nonetheless.

I heard a deep chuckle, before someone flicked me in the forehead. I broke out of my momentary daze, to frown at the smirking Tae "Your drooling" I scoffed, but checked my mouth anyway. I found no drool, thankfully. Man, that would be embarrassing. Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Dude, just admit you like him, and get on with it" I blushed, and opened my mouth to protest, until I heard his voice in front of me, sounding panicked "Like who?" Uh oh. My eyes widened in surprise, as Tae was full on giving me a cocky look like 'Go on,tell him. I bet you won't'.

"Uh...no one. I don't like no one." Jimin gave me a skeptical glance, but pretended to go along with my weak answer anyway. Thankfully, the bell rang, signaling the start of first period. I heaved out a sigh in relief, before plastering on a forced smile "Haha, would you look at that? Time for class" Tae stood their, looking amused, with his arms crossed. "Wow, is Star actually going to class? She's changed" I scoffed, "Please. I haven't changed that much. I'm still ditching" Jen shook her head in disapproval, while everyone else muttered their goodbyes, heading to class. Jimin gave me a look I couldn't decipher, before forcing himself away.

I wish I new what he was thinking about sometimes.Shaking it off, I popped a piece of gum in my mouth, while striding down the now empty hallway. I Haven't had much time to myself lately. I mean, time to think. About my feelings, and ect. Could I possibly...like Jimin? I Only ever liked one guy before, and that was Jake. Ugh, Jake. A world class douche. Really, my sister and them are perfect for each other. Speaking of...I haven't heard from them since I left Jake. Not like I care. They never treated me like their daughter. Dad was always at work, seeming to not care what goes on around him. While mom favored Stella. Always bought her new clothes, let her go to public school, and got her everything she wanted. I, on the other hand, was homeschooled,hidden away from human contact, only knowing the way my family treated me. Imagine how shocked I was to see how nice Jen was.