"Getcho stanky ass outta my way"

thank GOD it's finally lunch time. I don't think i could've made it through biology without yelling at the teacher for her excessive nagging.

my heels clicked down the empty hallway,along with the bubble popping sounds coming from my mouth, as I casually made my way to the ladies room. I love being alone in the halls at school. I don't know why, its just the feeling of freeness, and control, with no fake girls pretending to know me, and no horny guys groping me. Apparently if I where a short skirt, it gives them the right to feel me up. Note the sarcasm.

I pushed open the bathroom door, and leaned against the sink, to get a better look of myself in the mirror. My lipstick held up quick nicely. I only adjusted my space buns, messing them up purposefully, letting the pastel blue fly aways drape across both sides of my face. In the middle of touching up, the door swung open, a little too violently, making me jump in surprise. There, stood Lina, with two girl by her sides, with evil smirks on their face. Oh no, not this again. It's like it's her job to ruin my life even more. Sighing, I turned around, looking annoyed, and asked "What do you want, bozo" She disregarded my comment with a hair flick, before taking menacing steps towards me, until we were almost nose to nose.

Her finger poked in the center of my chest roughly, as she spat out "Look, I don't know what you think your doing suddenly hanging out with my Bangtan boys, but whatever it is, I need you to back off. I don't want your slutty ass any where near them" Here we go again. It's like all these girls think they own them. The dudes have a life, y'know. Scoffing, I leaned in further, showing her that I'm not afraid of her little act. "Your Bangtan? Honey, I doubt they even know you exist." Her face turned red with anger, as she hurriedly replied "They know who I am! I talk to them all the time. We are friends, But, not for long" She suddenly sniggered, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Before I could ask her what the hell she meant, she suddenly switched back to bitch mode "Also, stay away from Jimin. I doubt he wants any of your diseases" She cackled, along with the two behind her. Who the hell does she think she is?

I shoved her shoulder harshly, "Bitch, pa-lease! I'm not the one who probably has fantasies about getting group fucked seven men. Get yo stank ass out of my way" I made sure to shove her one more time for good measure, as I excited the bathroom, now in the hallway. "You will pay for that! You watch, you no good for nothing whore!"

"Yada yada yada" I mumbled, as I continued down the hallway, remaining unbothered. Finally, I made it into the already busy cafeteria, immediately spotting the noisiest table, where I noticed Jen sitting, next to none other, than Jung Hoseok. And lemme tell ya, I was right about the outfit. He couldn't stop staring. Smirking cockily, I strutted over to the table, none of the others noticing my presence, until I was behind Jen.The whole cafeteria looked at me, well, glared at me on the girls part. They probably think I'm just trying to get in their pants. "Hey babe" I kissed the top of her head, making her blush as the others looked at us questioningly. I couldn't help but notice how Jimin looked nervous, as he fidgeted in his seat. I smirked, and leaned down, my cheek almost touching his. "Hello" I breathed out, making him jump back in surprise, his cheeks automatically turning scarlet. The others at the table chuckled at his flustered state. "Aw, Jiminie, are you blushing?" Jungkook teased his hyung, while I took a seat next to him,lifting my one boot up on the table.

"So, Jimin, what did you get on your chemistry test?" Jin asked. He looked down shyly, and I could've sworn he passed me a nervous glance, before muttering out. "Umm... 55" The others at the table only sighed, like it's a reoccurring thing, while I tilted my head in confusion. "Pabo.." the one named Namjoon muttered under his breath, making me snicker. I noticed Jimins head hang low in dissapiontment, and his eyes water. Wait, please tell me he's not about to cry? Crying is my weakness.

While the others were busy chatting, and jen was busy flirting, I nudged Jimins shoulder lightly, and whispered "Hey, you okay?" He turned to me, almost shocked by the softness in my voice, before mumbling "Y-yeah I'm fine" No your not,I thought. Suddenly, an idea popped in my head, making me snap my fingers loudly, gaining the others attention. "I got it! I can totally tutor you" There was a moment of silence, before everyone bursted out laughing, aside from Jen and Jimin. Confusedly, I looked at their faces. "What? Whats so funny about that?" They all shut up, until Jen spoke up, defending me. "She's super smart. Take my word for it"

I noticed Jimin look at me amusedly, and almost shyly. I said cockily "Yep. Top in my class." Taehyung mumbled out "But...how?" Now, I was slightly offended, but I didn't let it show. Instead, I continued "Long story short, my parents where strict, and I was learning high school level work at a pretty young age." They looked intrigued, but they didn't ask anymore questions. Good. I wasn't ready to reveal too much of my past anyway.

"So...you will tutor me?" A soft voice asked me by my side.I smiled kindly at him, and shrugged. "Sure. I got nothing better to do, so why not? Besides, I want to get to know you" he gulped nervously, and chuckled. I noticed the attention we were getting from others around the table. When my eyes caught the ones of Jin from across the table, he began to wiggle his eyebrows suggestively, making me roll my eyes at his childish actions. I feel like me and him will get along well.

Jimin cleared his throat, and mumbled "Ah, yea sure. Thanks" He avoided eye contact, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Maybe he's still skeptical of me. Then, the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. We all got up as a group, and entered the hallway, with me in the front, Jen and Hoseok next to me,along with jimin, with the rest in a group behind us. As we walked in a group down the hall, It didn't go unnoticed that everyone was staring. Well, mostly glaring, at me in particular. Whispers went around throughout the hallway. "Whats she doing with Bangtan?"... "What a whore" ... "I hope she's not dating one of them". I rolled my eyes at the excessive gossiping. Don't they have anything better to do?

I noticed Lina and her group leaned up against the lockers ahead of us, and I sniggered at her expression on her face. It was pure anger. As we passed by, I made sure to blow her a kiss just for good measure. Jimin frowned next to me at our interaction, and looked at me for an explanation. I responded nonchalantly "Just one of my secret admirers" He took note of the sarcasm, and chuckled, shaking his head. "There must be a lot of them around here" I could of sworn there was a hint of jealousy in that statement, but I brushed it off, only scoffing "You don't even know". Was all I said, as we separated to our individual classes.

A/N: *Sips tea*