"How cute am I now?"

EDIT: Thank you so much for 200 reads💕

After I had repeatedly told her that it wasn't me who sent that god awful text, we finally set up a normal date for her to help me study. Namjoon had been thoroughly disappointed when I told him that I wouldn't 'just go with it'.I mean, how awkward would that be? Well, at least for me.

After about an hour of the others giving me an unhelpful 'pep talk' I am now standing at her doorstep,with some books in hand.I must look like such a creep. Iv'e been standing here for about five minutes, contemplating on just turning around and telling the others that I chickened out. Well, i can't do that because then I would never here the end of it. Especially from Jungkook who had said that it was all his doing in me coming over in the fist place. I just let him think that. I was going to text her eventually...maybe.

Taking a deep breath, I brought my hand up to knock, only to have the door swing open, making me jump. "I was waiting to see how long you would stand there. I got impatient." Star stood there in her normal badass attire, leaning against the side of the door expectantly. She looked hot, perusal. Maybe I should just make up some lame excuse and ditch? "Come on in. Jen went shopping, she wont be back for a little while." Welp, I guess it's too late now. I'm screwed.

I cleared my throat, and slowly made my way into the decent sized apartment. The living room was spacious, along with the kitchen. It looked homey,and comfortable. Aside from some clothes scattered around here and there. Well, i didn't imagine her being a neat freak.

Star led the way into the living room, as she started picking up some clothes scattered here and there, while I stood behind, twirling with my fingers. "I told Jen to clean up before she left. I swear, she does this on purpose" They sound like an old married couple. I cracked a smile, when she leaned back up,her blue hair in every which direction, with a hand full of clothes in her hand. She sighed, before stating "I'll go toss these in the wash. Just make yourself at home. I figured we could study in my room, down the hall, first door to the right" Without another word, she rounded the corner, leaving me standing in the middle of the living room nervously. Should I just go in? I mean, she told me where it was. But wouldn't it be weird? Suddenly, Yoongis word of advice popped up in my head. 'It's only weird, if you make it weird'. Ok, just don't make it weird. Easier said than done.

I followed her directions down the hall, making it to the a door, slightly ajar. Curiously, I opened it all the way, and took in the area. Her room fit just perfectly with how i'd imagine her to be. Not one solid theme, but still organized nonetheless. There was a white furry rug on the ground,a large bed in the corner by the window, and a dresser across,with a night stand beside her bed.

I slowly walked in, my eyes wandering around the walls. There were pictures, and collages in some sections. In some, she was smiling with some unfamiliar people, but a lot was her and Jen. I caught site of a picture of her,when she was little. About four or five. With a girl who looked to be the complete opposite of her. She looked a couple years older, with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a slight frown on her face. Star, on the other hand, was smiling,with chocolate brown hair. That must be her natural color, I thought. As I scanned more, I noticed one where I barley recognized her. She had long chocolate brown hair down to her waist, her face makeupless, wearing a pink summer dress that I know she would never wear today. But, her appearance wasn't the only thing that was different. Her persona was. She looked happy, and maybe even shy. Nothing like today. What had changed?

As I was staring at that picture, a little too long, I heard her voice speak up "Theres a big difference, isn't there? I don't miss it." Swinging my head around, I saw her make her way in, flopping down on the bed in the process, staring up at the ceiling. I processed her words. "You don't miss it. Why?" I asked, for once not stuttering in her presence, taking some steps closer. I feel the need to know everything I can about her. Even the sad parts.

Sighing, She flipped on her side, supporting her head with her hand. She said, trying to sound indifferent, but I could hear the emotion "I needed a change. I needed to stop hanging on his every whim" My interest peeked up even more. His? Suddenly, I realized, how little I even know about her. Yet, we all still make assumptions of her. Even I did.

Suddenly, she patted the spot next to her, and said, changing the subject "Anyway, lets get to these naked tutoring sessions you had suggested. It would definitely make chemistry more interesting" So much for trying to be confident. Now i'm blushing like a school girl, yet again. Damn you Jungkook.

From the look on my face, she started bursting out laughing, holding her stomach. "You get flustered so easy, I cant help but tease you. It's cute" Did she just call me cute? I'm not cute. Something switched in me, making me suddenly more confident than before. I smirked, making my way to the bed, taking a seat next to her. To my surprise, she blushed, only inflaming my ego even more. Bringing my hand up, I brushed a piece her hair away gently, before stating, my voice strong "How cute am I now?"

This time, it was her turn to stutter "U-um...your still cute" She just wont give up, will she? I pouted, my usual persona back to normal again, as I swear she let out a sigh in relief. Do I make her nervous? I made the schools playgirl nervous. That's deifnatley got to go in the books. I should do it more often. She's cute when she's flustered.

A/N: Sorry for the boring chapter😁 I swear this will get more interesting as it goes on. Also, I won't be able to update any of my books for about a week or so, sadly. I'll be up with family during CHRISTMAS break, and thats usually where I do all my writing (I get inspired up there for some reason lol) so when I get back, I should have at least a couple lit chapters ready to post! Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter, theres more to come! Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS❤️