"JIMINS WATCHING PORN!"

*Jimins POV*

"Ha! UNO bitches!" Jungkook yelled, slamming his cards in the middle of the circle, as the others groaned in annoyance. "I'm pretty sure you cheated" V said matter of factly, tossing his cards in the middle pile on the floor of my apartment. Jungkook scoffed, immediately offended, before complaining "Nuh uh. I did not. Tell him Hyung, I didn't cheat" He motioned to Jin, who looked done with everyone. "I cant believe this is what I'm doing with my life on a saturday morning" Jin mumbled, rubbing his head like he's in pain.

Rolling my eyes, I began to block the unusually heated argument over UNO, and turn back to my homework.Even after sitting here for two hours, all I got done was my name at the top of my paper. No matter how hard I try, I cant seem to focus on anything. I need good grades to get into the academy. It's not working out so well so far, since my grades consist of F's and D's. I need to get my grades up by the next couple of months if I want to get in.

My mind suddenly went to last night. When Star gave me her number. She said she would tutor me. Was she serious about it, or did she say the same things to all her other boy-toys? Stop thinking your special, I said to myself. Your just another one of her experiments. I shook my thoughts away. I feel bad for thinking about her like that, but I cant help it.

Maybe i'm just stalling on doing any work at all because I want an excuse to text her. I sighed in annoyance with myself, before dropping my head against my desk. Should I do it? But what would I say? Knowing me, I will definitely find a way to be extra awkward over text. Yet knowing her, she will be as carefree as usual. Hey, if she's not making a big deal out of it, then why should I? We're just friends. I'll just send her a friendly text. As a friend. Cause thats what friends do.

I grabbed my phone confidently, trying to convince myself that this is a good idea the whole way until finding her contact name, and clicking on the text bar. Then, I froze. Who am I kidding, I don't have the guts to send anything first. Not realizing that the commotion behind me had calmed down, I jumped in my seat when Hoseok stood over my shoulder. "Watcha looking at?" Hurriedly, I hid my phone away from his view, sweating nervously, mumbling "None of your business". Of course, I new that wouldn't stop his mind from jumping to the nearest conclusion he could.

Before I had the chance to stop him, he grabbed my phone out of my hands, while saying loudly "Jimins watching porn!" Sweet baby jesus. As the others all shut up, running up to get in on the action.I sat back, contemplating wether I should just jump out the window in front of me and end it all. I closed my eyes, waiting for them to cause an even bigger commotion. Five, four, three two...

"Wait a second, who's 'playgirl'?" And there it is. All hell broke loose. Not wanting to sugar coat it, I said emotionlessly "It's Star" Namjoon gasped dramatically, while the others hovered around my phone in Hoseoks hands, checking to see if it's too good to be true. "Dude, how have you not texted her yet?" Jungkook said in disbelief, while I rolled my eyes. "Well, I was going to before you guys took my phone away" I got up, hurrying over to retrieve my phone back, before they do something stupid.

"Hey, why don't I text her for you" Too late. I stumbled over to Jungkook, as he grabbed the phone out of Hoseoks hands, and held it above my reach, as I jumped up and down miserably. I began to panic, as i watched Jungkook typing away, while I watched in agony. Hopefully it's nothing stupid.

"And...send. There." He passed the phone ever to me, crossing his arms, smirking confidently. I held my breath, as I grabbed the phone back, looking at the text he sent. I practically died of embarrassment right then and there. I stared wide-eyed at the text. I read it out loud, in the most frat boy way possible "Hey gurl, how bout I cum over for sum nacked tutoring sessions" I looked at Jungkook in disbelief, while everyone else bursted out laughing around me. I scoffed and continued "Aslo, you spelt naked N-A-C-K-E-D" That only made everyone laugh even more.

Jungkook only shrugged, "Trust me on this, chicks love it" does this boy have brain damage, or do I not not how the whole 'flirting' thing works nowadays. "First of all,how am I supposed to face her after this? You ruined whatever chance I had in the first place. And second, she isn't just some 'chick'. She could probably kick your ass" He was silent, before shrugging in agreement.

Yoongi spoke up for the first time, as he came over to lay a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, chill out. She seems like a girl who can take a joke." I let his words sink in, agreeing with him. She new I couldn't of sent this. Right? Namjoon shrugged "She also seems like the type of girl who would take up that offer, so it's a win win on your part" I choked on mown saliva, as everyone nodded in agreement. "Also, I added her in our group chat. Hope you don't mind" Great, now she's going to see how weird our group chat is. I'm practically screwed.

Suddenly, I saw the three dots pop up on my screen, making my breath hitch in my throat. I began to panic "She's typing, I repeat, she's typing!" Everyone crowded around me, all of our eyes staring anxiously at the phone. After what seemed like hours, which was only mere seconds, she replied. "Sure, name the time and place" Oh crap. What have I gotten myself into. She's surely joking...right?

I looked over in time to notice Jungkook high five Tae, mumbling "I told you" Before turning to Namjoon, holding out his hand "You owe me ten bucks"

A/N: I don't know why, but I really wanted to make a scene with the boys playing uno. I was not disapointed with how it turned out lol.