"You put a little boogie in it!"

*Jimins POV. 1 day before school*

"Are you sure you have everything?" My mothers worried voice sounded though the phone. I couldn't help but smile, before chuckling, and reassuring her for the hundredth time. "Yes, mom, I have everything" I heard her sigh on the other end. I know that sigh. She's going to cry. She cried when she was driving me to the airport, and she cried when I got on my plain, and she's going to cry now.

Just like I thought, I heard her sniffles on the other end, making me sigh, as I set my bags down in my new apartment. "I'm sorry honey, I just want to make sure my baby is happy. Are you sure this is what you want?" I couldn't be any more sure about anything in life, I thought. I love my parents, but moving back to my hometown, where my friends are, and out of my parents house is the best decision I've ever made.

I tried to calm her down, while chuckling, letting her know that I'm okay "Im fine, mom. Everything I need is right here. I just need to finish my last year of high school before sending in my admission for the dance academy here. I'm happy, I swear" Her sniffles calmed down a bit, making me sigh in relief. I hate when she cries. She always seems to make me guilty, even when I did nothing wrong. "Okay...If your happy then I'm happy. And you know you can always come back if nothing works out? This will always be your home" Rolling my eyes, I replied sweetly "Yes mother, I know. I have to go now, I need to unpack" I heard a more content sigh on the other end before she replied "Okay sweetie. Call me anytime your not busy. Me and your father love you!" I chuckled and replied "Love you guys too" Then hung up, before she drags on the conversation any further.

Now, without any distractions I took in my new apartment. Boxes littered the entire living room, along with some in my room. It was pretty spacious, which I liked. I found an add online for this apartment a year ago, and since then I have saved up the money for this one place. It was conveniently on the same road at a dance studio, and close to the school as well. A win win for me. It's near the middle floor, giving me a view of Soel.

I flopped down on the couch, and stared at the empty space. Did I make the right choice to move back? to Move away from my family? My dream dance academy is located here. Along with my childhood friends. But why do I feel incomplete? Now is not the time to question yourself Jimin, I scolded myself. I'm no longer the insecure boy I once was. I tried to convince myself, but the hurtful words still circled through my brain. "Ugly" "Fat" "Untalented". I shook my head, and stood up from the couch, and began to unpack.

Just when I was about to unload the first box, my cell phone rings, yet again. "Who could it be now" I groaned, and answered the phone without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I asked politely. "How do you think a clean x dances?"I groaned at the the familiar sound of my friends voice, but still smiled anyway, and muttered. "How?" Jin called out on the other end "You put a little boogie in it!" His trademark windshield wiper laugh followed right after, making me roll my eyes, yet I was still smiling. He never fails to make me want to punch him, in a good way.

"Nice one" I say un enthusiastically. I suddenly heard rustling, followed by Jin cursing, before I heard a knew voice "Hey asshole, we're on our way to pick you up" I sighed, and scolded "Jungkook, I told you to speak to me formally" He disregarded my comment, and said "Namjoon hyung and I are on our way" Scoffing, I replied "You call him Hyung, but not me?" I could practically see him roll his eyes. He simply replied "Whatever. Be ready" Before hanging up. I chuckled, and sat back down. I guess ill have to unpack a different day. I smiled at the thought of hanging out with my friends again. It's good to be back.

A/N: Don't forget to vote/comment/follow me/ and add this story to your reading list for more! Also, another shirt chapter,sorry! This book gets really interesting in the future, I promise...