"Don't worry Chim,I'll protect you"

"Hey guys, watch this" Tae exclaimed loudly, turning around, walking backwards to face the rest of the group. He shoved the whole top of his vanilla ice cream into his mouth, now only holding the cone. My eyes widened, and I burst out laughing at the look on his face. It was instant regret. His eyes widened, before he spat out all of the ice cream he had fit in there,onto the ground, other people at the amusement park looking at us weirdly.

Yoongi grumbled "Thats a waste of money" When he wasn't looking, Tae mocked him, sticking his tongue out, before making eye contact with me in the back of the group. His face lit up into a smile, before jogging to the back, swinging his arm around my shoulder "Hey Star. You excited to go on the Grim reaper with me? Don't forget our bet" I smirked. Tae had challenged me, stating that whoever screams first on the roller coaster has to pay for lunch. And, the winner gets to get whatever they want on the menu, no matter how expensive. But, what Tae doesn't know, is that iv'e been on the Grim Reaper so many times, that it's boring now. Iv'e basically mastered my resting bitch face. This is just an easy win.

I playfully glared back at him "Oh, I was born ready Tae Tae. Be prepared to buy me extra toppings on my strawberry sundae" He faked being hurt, clutching his chest "You called me Tae Tae? Your aren't very good at smack talking when you always make my heart flutter" It was quiet for a second before we both started laughing loudly. "That was the stupidest pick up line I've heard, and I hear a lot" He simply flicked my head, making me groan. "I'm the master flirter, and don't you forget it".

Out of the corner of my eye, I could've sworn I saw Jimin glare at Tae, before hanging his head down lower. Was he jealous? My questions where cut off, when Jen spoke up giddily "Guys, me and Hobi are going to the arcade." We all looked at them with a knowing smile. She called him Hobi, instead of Hoseok. It's the nickname his friends call him. I met her eyes, and wiggled my eyebrows, making her scoff, and grab his hand, running away from the group. "Don't get into trouble you two! And meet us by the Grim Reaper when your done!" Jin called after the two, as Hobi waved a dismissive hand over his shoulder at the elder, making him roll his eyes.

Then, screaming took us out of my thoughts. We all stopped, and looked up at the massive roller coaster. The drop off was steep, leading into two spirals, and another incline, then a deeper drop. I smiled confidently. Easy peasy. I turned my attention back to Tae, his contagious smile slowly fading into a nervous frown. "Uh, Star, I don't feel so good" Yoongi spoke up indifferently "A bet is a bet. I told you I could rap faster than you. Now you have to pay the consequences" He shrugged coolly. So thats what the bet was about.

"Whats the matter...you chicken?" I smirked at Tae, both his arms now hanging limply by his side. He crossed his arms defensively "Am not! I can't afford to lose from a girl" Yoongi rolled his eyes "Put your pride aside, and just go on the damn ride" My eyes widened, and I fist bumped him appreciatively "Nice rhyme dude" He smirked confidently "See, at least she can appreciate talent when she see's it". Everyone rolled their eyes.

I looped my arm through Taes, and he gulped nervously,his gaze still on the ride. "Lets go Tae Tae. Get your wallet ready, cause half of it will be gone by the end of the day" Tae called out nervously "Anyone else wanna come with us?" Everyone gave each other a look,then they all shook their head at the same time. Aside from Jimin. He looked conflicted, before he grumbled out "Fine. I'll go" Everyone looked at him, shocked. Including me. Tae muttered out "You? Really?" I noticed Jimin sound defensive, walking up to him in confident strides. I gulped "Yeah? And what about it?" Whats with him? His eyes met mine, and they softened. "I-i mean I think it would be fun" Everyone looked skeptical, but they didn't question the sudden act of heroics. But I knew something was up. I didn't know who the knew Jimin was, but it's kind of hot.

Namjoon spoke up "We'll be in the arcade with Hobi and Jen. Meet us their when Tae loses" Tae only frowned, before taking shaky steps up to the surprisingly short line, leaving only me and Jimin to walk up, side by side. I cleared my throat nervously "Uh...have you been on this ride before?" He looked scared out of his wits. "Um...no, Iv'e always been too scared to". I smiled, grabbing his hand, making him turn to me, shocked "Don't worry Chim, i'll protect you" He chuckled, looking down, a faint blush on his cheeks. Noticing that we probably look like a couple now, I nervously detached my hand from his, chuckling awkwardly.

I watched Tae get into one of the seats, gesturing for me to quickly take the spot next to him. Before I could, a perky blonde headed girl nudged me out of the way, and eagerly took the spot next to him. Tae smiled kindly, but you could tell he was annoyed. I laughed, waving him off "Have fun!" I called sarcastically, as the blonde girl was already giving him dreamy stares, and talking his ear off. This is going to be fun.