"Where you just checking out my ass?"

I entered the school to be greeted with an empty hallway, as expected. Everyone is already off to class. I felt my anxiety start to tighten my throat, making me ruffle in my bag, before pulling out a piece of gum, popping it in my mouth, and chewing slowly. Something to help me with my thoughts. I stripped down the hall, chewing my gum loudly, while popping bubbles here and there.

I stopped at my first period class, chemistry, and swung the door open without a care in the world. The whole class looked up at me in surprise, along with the teacher, Mr. Stanly. He hates me, but I don't care. I guess it's because I'm too 'different'. Thats why everyone else hates me. Well, besides Jessica.

I saw some girls throw me disgusted glares, and I saw some guys openly checking me out. I guess thats what I get for apparently being the 'whore' of the school. Or, as some people call me, the Playgirl. I guess I've been known to break some guys hearts here and there. It's not like they were actually interested in me. They only wanted a good lay. I only break down the bad ones though.

The teacher sighed, as he took in my appearance, like everyday. I could tell he was dissapointed, making me roll my eyes, and pop a bubble with my gum. "How many times have I told you to respect the dress code, miss Tasha?" I cringed at what he called me, before shrugging my shoulders, and cocking my hip out "A lot? I don't know what you expect me to say, since you ask me that all the time. Shouldn't you know?" He only sighed in disappointment, before gesturing to the back off the class to my seat. "Would you please just sit down" Shrugging nonchalantly, I stridded over to the back of the class, feeling the eyes as they followed me. "Ugh, what a slut" I heard Lina, the class bitch, mutter under her breath, making me role my eyes. "say's you, attention whore" I said loudly, gaining everyones attention. Lina only gasped, along with her little minions. "Thats enough. Get to your seat" The teacher directed at me, as I only rolled my eyes, holding my hands up in mock surrender.

I didn't even noticed the person sitting next to my seat until I got closer. He looked unfamiliar. Must be new. I shrugged it off, as I continued walking, noticing the mystery guy look at me, seeming intrigued, smiling amusedly. I disregard his stares, and plopped down in my seat, leaning back fully. I swung my leg up to rest on the top of my desk, not caring if people see up my skirt.

I started to play with the gum in my mouth, taking it out on my finger, and twisting it around, before sucking it off again, and repeating. From the corner of my eye, I notice the new kid visibly gulp, and try his hardest to keep his attention on the paper. A smirk spread across my face at his reaction.

Now that I get a better look at him, I notice that he's hot. Like, really hot. He has dark fluffy hair, and nice full lips. He looked pretty muscular through his jeans, and his thighs were to die for. Am I shamelessly checking him out? Yes, yes I am. He seemed to notice, as he faced me curiously, making me raise my eyebrows cockily. I notice him blush slightly, before looking back down at the paper again. Cute, I thought.

The rest of the lecture consisted of things going one ear out the other, like every class. Teachers and students always wonder how I get all A's in every subject, and the answer is, my parents were strict. They were teaching me high school level subjects when I was in second grade. I was homeschooled from kindegarden to fifth grade. Once I got older, I begged them to let me out of the house for once, wanting to meet and interact with people. After I experienced other people, and how they treated me, I realized that the way my family treated me wasn't normal. Jessica always tried to convince me that, but I was too naive back then.

The bell finally ringed, signaling the end of first period, making me sigh out in relief. I swung my leg down from the desk, and grabbed my bag, swinging it on my shoulder. I can't help but check out the mysterious dudes ass as he bent down to pick up his bag. Damn, he got some cake, I thought. Unexpectedly, he turned around to stare at me, catching me off guard for a moment, before I snapped back into it again. He smirked, but I still saw a faint blush on his cheeks, giving me mixed emotions. He spoke to me for the first time. "Were you just checking out my ass?" I chuckled at how straightforward the question was. His voice,I noticed, was smooth, and soft, totally giving me mixed emotions yet again.

"Yes" I answered simply, before, making him raise his eyebrows. I simply walked off, as i felt his gaze from behind. The class was now empty, as he called out "Whats your name?" I stopped at the exit, and turned my head around, before winking in his direction, and leaving him without another word.

A/N: Don't forget to vote/comment/ drop a follow/and add my story to your reading list for early updates! It really helps me get motivation to write more chapters!💕