"You got him.She's safe"

A/N: My last update of 2018! Happy (early) New Year! Enjoy this chapter,because I enjoyed writing it. Ps. If your a fan of angry Jimin,you'll surely be a fan of this chapter😏

*Jimin POV*

I could barely focus on my chemistry study sheet, with my mind occupied with thoughts of her. Star. Her confidence, her warm personality once you get to know her well, her genuine laugh, that we have been hearing a lot more of lately. I think it's pretty obvious now that I like her. No point in beating around the bush now. I like the schools playgirl. Simple as that. Does she like me back? I doubt it. Though...sometimes I catch her looking at me...differently. Almost like how I look at her. And the time she admitted that she was kind of interested in me on my first day...and that kiss on the cheek.

I shook my head. Why would a girl like Star even remotely have feelings for a nobody like me? She seems more fit for someone outgoing. Like Taehyung. I felt the familiar feeling of jealousy in my chest, before I pushed it back down, not wanting to admit that i'm jealous of my best friend for god sakes. He's assured me that he doesn't like her in that way. All the guys has openly voiced their opinions on that. Sure, they admitted that she was great eye candy, but thats it. I shouldn't even be worrying, she's not mine to worry about. But I wish she was.

I barely noticed when the teacher was standing in front of my desk,his arms crossed, with a paper in his hand. I shook my thoughts of Star away, to look up at the teacher who seems to like annoying Star on her attire. I smirked, remembering the first day we met, and her witty comebacks to him. "Jimin.." He started slowly. I winced. Probably another conversation at my failing grades,that only make my dreams of going to the Highland dance academy seem farther and farther away.

He set the paper down on my desk, face up. I expected to see a big fat F on the front, only to be surprised, by the A+ written on the top corner. What the hell? The teacher seemed amused at my shocked expression "I'm just as surprised as yourself. If you keep this up the last couple months of senior year, you could be passing in honers. It would definitely help getting into colleges" I forced myself to look up at him, and stuttered out "Y-yea I'll try my best" The teacher asked again,sounding genuinely interested "Oh, and how did you get a perfect score? Even the top students didn't get that high." My mind went to Star, how patient she was, and how smart she is.

I chuckled, smiling fondly "I got myself a tutor. Star, actually" His eyes widened, and he shook his head, as if he didn't believe his ears. "Wow. I always knew Miss Tasha was the best student, I just didn't take her for the tutoring type." I find it funny how everyone undermines her for her reputation. If only they knew how great she really was.

At that, the teacher walked back to his desk, still seeming a little in shock. I held back a chuckle. I wonder if Star would be excited for me? She'd probably say something like 'Good job Chim, but technically I deserve to have half of the credit since I'm the one who made you a genius'. Yeah,that sounds like something she would say.

Speaking of Star, I wonder where she is? It's no surprise that she skipped, but where does she go when she does that? She looked a little off today. Maybe a little nervous almost. I mean, she was planning on apologizing to Lina today, so that could give her the jitters. Especially in the condition she left her in.

Maybe I should check on her. See if Lina had sunken her claws into her yet. I tried to stop myself from worrying about her. She's big enough to take care of herself but...is she really? or is that all just a front? Something was telling me to go check on her. I'll just wander the halls till I eventually run into her. Raising my hand, I caught the attention of the teacher "Yes Mr.Park?" He sounded bored. "May I go to the bathroom?" I lied. The teacher sighed, before waving a dismissive hand at the door "Fine. Be back before we go over the syllabus"

I sighed out in relief, before hurrying out the door, into the empty hallway. Now, if I was Star, where would I go? My mind went to somewhere closed off, secluded. Not a lot of people. The bathrooms, maybe? I shook my head. I Don't want to look like a creep. Maybe the ones on the empty wing? I remember seeing it on the school map on my first day. It's usually a place where the Janitors hang out. That sounds like that would be Stars go-to hiding spot.

I found my way around the school, trying to act casual. Finally, I turned the last corner, and peeked down the long empty hall,a line of abandoned lockers down one side. I resisted from letting out a disapproving grunt, turning on my heel to walk back, feeling defeated. Then, I heard it. Something falling, the crash being slightly muffled, as if it came from a closed door. It's probably just a janitor. I shook of the bad feeling I had, before taking another step forward, only to pause again. This time, the noise made my blood run cold. "Help me-" The voice was cut off, seeming muffled by something covering their mouth. But It was too late. I knew who the voice belonged too.

So then, I sprinted down the seemingly empty hallway, though if you listened closely, you could hear it. Muffled cries, and helpless attempts at screaming. I stopped at the door to the janitors closet, my heart pounding in my chest. I didn't know if I wanted to see what was behind that door, but I swung it open, without hesitating.

Star was under a tall, heavy built guy, on some table, with her shirt slightly unbuttoned. After a short inspection, I was relieved that all of her clothes where intact. As for the guy, on the other hand...

I stomped inside the closet without second thought, my vision clouded with red. All that repeated in my mind where her screams for help, her muffled cries, and her teary eyes staring back at me helplessly. And then I snapped.The tall man, looked at me in fear, even though i'm a few feat shorter than him. He struggled with brining his pants back up, while I didn't hesitate on throwing the hardest punch I've ever thrown, hitting the side of his face with a moist,sickening crack. I vaguely heard Stars scream, as my ears sounded clouded.

Her screams. Her cries. Her helpless form underneath this monster. That was whats fueling the no-stop punches to his face. Each one sounded in a satisfying crack. I barely noticed that he was already down, while I stayed punching him. I should stop. But I can't.

I suddenly felt a pare of strong arms pull me back from the slugs unconscious form. I kicked, throwing punches at the air, and I didn't notice the wet stream of tears running down my face. My blurry eyes went over to Star, who stayed on the table, with Jen suddenly by her side, helping her button back up her shirt. Her eyes met mine, and they where filled with fear. Of me?

Then, I heard a shushing voice in my ear "Shhh, it's okay. You got him. She's safe." Jin shushed me, crushing me in a back hug, as I noticed the others file in, calming Star down, and talking to me, though I didn't hear them. I didn't want to. I just wanted to finish the guy off. But I knew I couldn't. Murder wouldn't be very good on my record.

Ranks:

Ik it's not that impressive, but i'm still so grateful❤️ It would be greatly appreciated if you shared this story with fellow ARMY, or other readers

Ik it's not that impressive, but i'm still so grateful❤️ It would be greatly appreciated if you shared this story with fellow ARMY, or other readers. I would like to get to 1k by the end of this year (Probs won't tho lol, but it's worth a try). 

I probably won't be updating for a little while,since I have ran out of pre-written chapters to post,so i'll try to gather up a good amount of chapters to post throughout this week💕 In the mean time,you check out my other books if you want! 

Anyway,until next time,bye!💕